How To Enter:
To be in the running for up to $10,000 worth of Qantas International flights read the following carefully:
Entry into the competition can be made by making a Webjet booking online at www.webjet.com.au during the promotional period. To be eligible for entry to the draw, the Webjet booking must contain at least one flight sector.
Each Webjet booking containing at least one flight sector entitles the entrant to one entry into the draw. For example, make 5 separate eligible Webjet online bookings and you have 5 entries.
The prize is final, not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or traded for another flight/accommodation package.
Conditions of entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is limited to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
3. The flights, as part of the prize:
- Must be booked with Webjet within a maximum of 6 months from the date of the prize draw
- All travel must be completed within 12 months of the draw date
- Are subject to availability.
- Include only those taxes or airline surcharges associated directly with the Qantas tickets
- Can only be redeemed on Qantas Flights operated by a Qantas aircraft.
- Entire itinerary must be included in one Webjet online booking.
- Qantas code share & Jetstar flights cannot be used and are excluded from the prize.
4. Prize details :
(a) $10,000 AUD worth of flights on Qantas. Total prize value is AUD $10,000
The prize amount can only be used as a credit toward the price of Qantas international airfares (including all ticket taxes, airline fees and surcharges) available online from Webjet at the time of booking. Car Rental, Hotel Accommodation and associated products are not redeemable as part of this prize.
5. Promotion commences 29th July 2007; entries close at midnight AEST 7th October 2007.
6. Draw details: The competition will be drawn at midday Thursday 12th of October 2007. The draw will take place at: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 9/ 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3000.
7. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
8. One single entry to the draw is awarded for each Webjet booking regardless of the number of passengers travelling. Each Webjet booking will have a single Webjet booking reference.
9. For purposes of this promotion, the entrant is the person who is named as the member in the Webjet Member Profile used to create the eligible Webjet online booking.
10. All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part. All travel must be booked at one time within six months of the competition draw date. Once flights have been booked and flight tickets are issued (including e-tickets) the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations, amendments or other administration charges.
11. The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email in the week commencing Monday 15th October 2007 to the email address provided in the Webjet member profile.
The prize winner will be published in the Australian Newspaper on 17th of October 2007.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Webjet’s database NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
13. Any costs in excess of the value of the Prize (including GST) are the responsibility of the winner. Excess amounts will be paid by the winner in full at the time of booking flights prior to tickets being issued.
14. Three (3) attempts over a 2 week period will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 90 days, the promoter will conduct a second chance draw on January 7th, 2008 subject to any written directions given under Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations, 1993 (SA). Any second chance draw will be held at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 9/ 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3000.
15. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
18. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter is Webjet Marketing PTY LTD, ABN: 84 063 430 848. 492, Level 9 St. Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
20. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
21. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to regulatory approval. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
Vic Permit No. 07/2949, NSW LTPS/07/23276, ACT Permit No.07/02941, SA Permit No. T07/3043