$10,000 worth of Travel up for grabs! - Promotion Details
Five lucky customers will win up to $2,000 worth of travel,
thanks to Webjet and Mondial Assistance
How to enter:
Visit www.webjet.com.au/wonders/win-mondial for competition details.
Purchase Webjet ETC Travel Insurance when you next buy your travel online at www.webjet.com.au and you will be in the running to win one of five prize packs of up to $2,000 each, thanks to Webjet and Mondial Travel Insurance. Each prize consists of $2,000 of travel vouchers you can redeem through Webjet at www.webjet.com.au.
Entering is simple. All you have to do is purchase your flights, accommodation or hire car from Webjet at www.webjet.com.au between 1 May 2009 and 31 May 2009, add Webjet ETC Travel Insurance to your purchase, and you’re in the draw. There are no limits on the number of times you can enter the competition.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is limited to permanent residents of Australia over the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 09:00am AEST 1 May 2009 and closes 11:59pm AEST 31 May 2009.
4. There are five prizes. Each prize consists of up to $2,000 (inc. GST and taxes and charges) of vouchers that may be redeemed for flights, hotels, hire cars and travel insurance booked on the Webjet website at www.webjet.com.au. The total value of all prizes is up to $10,000 (inc. GST and taxes and charges).
5. The prizes must be redeemed by 11:59 AEST 4 June 2010 by making a single booking purchase through Webjet at www.webjet.com.au. Any portion of the prize that is not redeemed by this date is forfeited.
6. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prizes are not transferable and once redeemed cannot be exchanged for other flights, accommodation, car hire or travel insurance.
7. Once flights, accommodation, car hire or travel insurance have been booked and tickets are issued the winner is responsible for any additional costs arising from any itinerary changes or cancellations, or any other provider administration charges.
8. The winners will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in excess of the value of the prize in redeeming their prizes. The prize winners must pay any such additional amounts at the time of booking their flights, accommodation, car hire or travel insurance before any tickets or bookings can be issued.
9. Once the prize is redeemed, all taxes, personal items, valid passport, visa requirements, phone calls, laundry, transfers, accommodation, etc is the responsibility of the prize winners. All conditions are subject to change without notice.
10. The winners of the competition will be drawn at midday 4 June 2009 at the offices of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 9, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne. The winners will be the first 5 valid entries drawn.
11. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
12. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter by email in the week commencing 8 June 2009 using the email address provided by the entrant to enter this competition. The names of the winners will be published in The Australian on Thursday 11 June 2009.
13. The Promoter will make three attempts over a 2 week period to contact the prize winners. If the prize remains unclaimed after 90 days, the Promoter will conduct a second draw on 4 September 2009 (subject to any written directions given under Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations, 1993 (SA)). Any second draw will be held at the offices of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 9, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, and the name of the winner will be published in The Australian on 9 September 2009.
14. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Webjet’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
15. The entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the competition, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential or otherwise.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, including email address or contact information, provided by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
18. The Promoter is Webjet Marketing PTY LTD, ABN: 84 063 430 848. 492, Level 9 St. Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
19. Subject to regulatory authority approval if for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/09/03239
ACT Permit No. TP/09/01440
SA Permit No. T09/881
VIC Permit No. 09/1288