Terms and conditions
Win two business class tickets to Zurich, Switzerland
Thanks to Webjet and Swiss International
How to enter:
Visit www.webjet.com.au/wonders/business-class for promotion details.
To be in the running for your chance to win Two (2) business class tickets to Zurich, Switzerland flying Swiss International Air Lines read the following carefully:
Entry into the competition can be made via visiting www.webjet.com.au and completing any one of the following methods:
1. Make a purchase from Webjet containing any business or first class flight and you are automatically in the draw. The business or first class flight can be domestic, Trans Tasman or international to be valid for entry.
2. Every additional itinerary created by the entrant, will earn them one (1) bonus entry to the competition. There are no limits on the number of entries.
Conditions of entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is limited to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
3. The flights, as part of the prize:
- Must be booked and ticketed by 5 January 2009
- Tickets are valid for departure from 10 November 2008 - 10 November 2009
- Include departure cites as follows: Adelaide, Cairns, Darwin, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth & Sydney. Prize Winners must make their own way to these airports. Connecting domestic flights will be at the entrant's expense.
- Prize winner tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- Are subject to availability.
- Can only be redeemed on Swiss International flights. Note: Swiss International uses interline carriers to depart Australia, and you will connect to a Swiss branded aircraft at an Asian gateway.
- All taxes, personal items, valid passport, visa requirements, phone calls, laundry, transfers, accommodation, etc are at the Prize Winner's own expense and responsibility.
- All conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Any tickets which remain unused after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void.
4. Prize details:
Two (2) business class tickets to the value of $15,668 to Zurich, Switzerland flying Swiss International Air Lines
5. Promotion commences 1 August 2008; entries close at midnight AEST 30 October 2008.
6. Draw details: The competition will be drawn at midday 6 November 2008. The draw will take place at: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 9, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne. The major prize winner will be the first valid entry drawn.
7. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
8. Entering the competition also adds your details to the Webjet Mail list - keeping you up to date with the latest domestic and international travel deals.
9. All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part. All travel must be booked at one time within three months of the competition draw date. Once flights have been booked and flight tickets are issued (including e-tickets) the winner is responsible for any costs associated with subsequent itinerary changes, cancellations, amendments or other administration charges.
10. The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email in the week commencing Monday 10 November 2008 to the email address provided in the entry. The prize winner will be published in the Australian Newspaper on 20 November 2008.
11. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Webjet's database NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
12. Any costs in excess of the value of the Prize (including GST) are the responsibility of the winner. Excess amounts will be paid by the winner in full at the time of booking flights prior to tickets being issued.
13. Three (3) attempts over a 2 week period will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 90 days, the promoter will conduct a second chance draw on 10 February 2009 subject to any written directions given under Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations, 1993 (SA). Any second chance draw will be held at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 9, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne.
14. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant's participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
17. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter is Webjet Marketing PTY LTD, ABN: 84 063 430 848. 492, Level 9 St. Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
20. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
21. Subject to regulatory authority approval if for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition
VIC Permit No 08/3271, NSW Permit No LTPS/08/07069, ACT Permit No. TP 08/02898, SA Permit No. T08/2853