Webjet Travel Insurance Coverage Alerts
Are there events going on in the world that might impact your travel plans?
It's important to stay up to date with the warnings and advisories issued to know what's safe and what you'll be covered for .
If you've purchased or are thinking about Allianz Insurance, Webjet's travel insurance provider, you can view all advisories for current events around the world below.
The events listed below are considered “known and foreseeable” for travel insurance purposes on the date listed next to the event. Travel insurance may not provide coverage for an event if the policy is purchased after the event becomes known and foreseeable. Please consult your policy for more information.
- Bali 19/9/17 Mount Agung - Allianz Global Assistance Travel Advisory
- Hawaiii 8/5/18 Kilauea Volcano - Allianz Global Assistance Travel Advisory
Benefits Of Webjet's Travel Insurance
- Unlimited overseas medical assistance and hospital expenses
- Unlimited cancellation and lost deposits
- Up to $5 million personal liability
- Up to $10,000 luggage and personal effects cover
- Up to $5,000 cover for travel documents and credit cards
- $25,000 permanent disability cover
Purchase Webjet Allianz Travel Insurance here
Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 AR 301380 is an authorised representative of AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general advice only and has not taken into consideration your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.