WIN 1 of 4 white Australian South Sea Pearl terms and conditions
How to enter:
Visitthe following pages for promotion details.
To be in the running for your chance to win one (1) of four (4) Pearl Necklaces read the following carefully:
Entry into the competition can be made via the following method:
1. Participants must make a flight booking at webjet.com.au
2. Go to any Webjet Deal Finder page within the Webjet site
3. Click on the competition link to fill out a form providing the following details: name, email, phone, state & Webjet booking reference number
Every additional flight booking with a separate booking reference number made through Webjet will earn one (1) bonus entry to the competition. Participants submit a separate entry form for each booking. There are no limits on the number of entries.
Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
Note: If a booking is cancelled before the competition closing date, the entry will be deemed invalid.
Conditions of entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is limited to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
1. (a) There are a total of four (4) winners; each winner will receive one (1) white Australian South Seal Pearl Necklace(s) worth $1,000 each.
(b) Total prize value is $4,000
(c) Pearls are individually set in an 18ct white gold enhancer, colour: white, size: 10mm, shape: round, lustre: high quality, surface: very clean.
2. Promotional commences 5th April 2010; entries close at midnight AEST 3rd May 2010.
The competition will be drawn at midday according to the dates in the table below commencing 13th April 2010. The draw will take place at: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 8, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne. The prize winners will be the first valid entry drawn at random.
|Draw No.||Nature of prize||Start Date||Close Date||Draw Date||Time of Draw||Date Notified||Newspaper||Date|
|1||1 x Pearl necklace||01/04/10||12/04/10||13/04/10||12pm||13/04/10||The Australian||13/05/10|
|2||1 x Pearl necklace||13/04/10||19/04/10||20/04/10||12pm||20/04/10||The Australian||13/05/10|
|3||1 x Pearl necklace||20/04/10||26/04/10||27/04/10||12pm||27/04/10||The Australian||13/05/10|
|4||1 x Pearl necklace||27/04/10||03/05/10||04/05/10||12pm||04/05/10||The Australian||13/05/10|
6. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any of those who tamper with the entry process, who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of the promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter.
7. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random to become the winner on the dates specified above.
8. The prize winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter via email and phone on the date stipulated in the table above to the email address and phone number provided in the entry.
All prize winners will be published in the Australian Newspaper on 13th May 2010.
9. Any costs in excess of the value of the prize (including GST) are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. Three (3) attempts over a 2 week period will be made to contact the prize winner(s). If the prize remains unclaimed after 90 days, the promoter will conduct all second chance draw(s) on 5th August 2010 at midday. Any second chance draw will be held at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 8, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne.
11. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
13. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
14. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter is Webjet Marketing PTY LTD, ABN: 84 063 430 848. 492, Level 9 St. Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
16. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
NSW permit number LTPS/10/02356, Permit No ACT TP 10/01210.1