Kobe Bryant Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
1. Entry into the competition can be made via the following method:
‘Comment’ on the Webjet.com.au Facebook post linking to this page at http://www.facebook.com/WebjetAU and tell us in 25 words or less why you would love to fly Etihad Airways.
2. Participation in this Promotion is considered acceptance of the following:
a. a complete release of Facebook by any entrant or participant;
b. an acknowledgement that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and
c. that the information provided by each entrant is provided the Promoter (as detailed in these Terms and Conditions) and not to Facebook.
3. Participation and entry in this Promotion is conditional upon the entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down by Facebook.
4. Entrants acknowledge that their Facebook profile photograph may be featured on the Application and/or any associated Facebook page for public viewing. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Conditions of entry:
6. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
7. Entry is limited to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
8. Entries must be twenty five (25) words or less.
9. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
10. An entrant’s entry must not be, without limitation:
m. Racially or ethnically offensive;
n. Capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered criminal or offensive;
o. Capable of violating any law; and/or
p. Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
11. 2 (two) audience tickets at the Kobe - Mamba Mentality Experience event, held at Crown Melbourne on Wednesday 6th March 2019, including a photo opportunity. The VIP Meet and Greet will be on the 5th or 6th of March and will be confirmed closer to the event date. The meet and greet is 2 minutes in duration.
12. The experience is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
13. Any travel related expenses are to be borne by the winner.
14. Promotion commences at 09:00 AEDT 15 February 2019 and entries close at 23:59 AEDT 21 February 2019.
15. The winning entries will be selected by the judging panel at 10:00 AEDT 22 February 2019. The winning entry will be selected at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Suite 2, level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
16. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
17. Entries must be twenty-five (25) words or less.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse submission of, and remove any entry that may be deemed profane, offensive, violates any laws, uses intellectual property of another or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions.
19. Submissions by entrants will be judged on 50% creativity and 50% articulation. The answer deemed to be both the most creative and most articulate of all valid entries received as judged by the Promoter in its sole discretion will be determined as the winner of the promotion.
20. The Prize Winner will receive a comment on their entry at 16:00 AEDT 22 February 2019 from the Webjet.com.au Facebook page to supply their contact details in a private message.
21. If the prize winners do not respond by 23:59 AEDT 24 February 2019, a new prize winner will be selected.
22. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
23. The Hour Group have provided Webjet these exclusive tickets strictly for the use of the competition and only the competition.
24. All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part.
25. At the end of the lottery all existing claims to prizes and entitlements will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
26. Any costs in excess of the value of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
27. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant's participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
29. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
30. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
31. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, age and/or residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or cash will be offered in lieu.
33. The Promoter is Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, 84 063 430 848. Address: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Suite 2, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road Melbourne 3004.
34. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.