International Travel Insurance
Need worldwide travel insurance for your trip to Paris, South Africa or the Caribbean? Wherever your next adventure takes you, a comprehensive policy can help you travel with peace of mind. You won't have to fork out thousands of dollars for unexpected medical costs, and if something does go wrong, you'll have assistance no matter where you are.
Advantages of International Travel Insurance
It Helps You Deal With Every Kind of Problem
From stolen passports to emergency medical evacuation, an international travel insurance policy covers everything from simple to complex issues. When you're in a foreign country, and something goes wrong, the last thing you want to do is try figure everything out for yourself. It helps to know that someone is there in your time of need with all the answers.
You'll Get Cover for Trip Cancellation or Interruption
No matter how carefully you plan your trip abroad, some things are out of your control. Flights can get cancelled, airlines can close down, and an emergency situation can happen back home.
While you can't do anything to change the circumstances, your international travel insurance policy can help you curb the monetary loss. It will pay back any expenses you incur such as non refundable flights or unexpected accommodation expenses.
Your Medical Expenses Are Covered
International travel insurance policies will take care of your hospitalisation expenses and emergency evacuation costs. If you get food poisoning or injure yourself, you can claim back money spent on doctor's visits and medication.
Your Baggage Is Also Insured
Lost, damaged or delayed baggage can cause a myriad of problems while travelling abroad. You might not have access to your clothes or essential items to look after your child. As a result, you may need to replace equipment or purchase things out of your own pocket until your bags arrive. A comprehensive international travel insurance policy will make sure you're covered in any of these events, alleviating the unexpected financial burden.
Essential Coverage For Any International Trip
An international travel insurance policy should have the following:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption: You'll get reimbursed for prepaid costs such as flights, hotels, activities and rental cars.
- Emergency Medical Care: You'll be covered for minor medical care items such as a chipped tooth or a sprained ankle.
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation: One of the most expensive medical costs you can incur while overseas is emergency evacuation to a local hospital or a flight back home. Avoid paying for this cost out of your own pocket by making sure you're covered.
- Baggage/Personal Item Loss and Delay: You'll be reimbursed if anything happens to your luggage either in transit or once you're at your final destination. Some policies will also pay for essentials like toiletries or clothing if your flight is delayed.
- 24/7 Worldwide Assistance: If anything goes wrong, you should be able to contact your international travel insurance provider for help with lost documents, filing claims, and medical emergencies.
Comprehensive Travel Cover
Benefits of Webjet comprehensive cover for International travellers:*
- Unlimited overseas medical cover
- Unlimited cancellation cover
- $5000 to cover luggage and personal effects
- Travel provider insolvency benefit - up to $10,000
- Rental vehicle excess - up to $3000
- 43 pre-existing conditions are included under standard cover (see product disclosure statement for details)
- Cover for travellers up to 75 years of age
- 24/7 emergency assistance while you're overseas
Trusted by over 3 million customers
Webjet is Australia and New Zealand's leading travel agency and a leader in online travel tools and booking technology. Allowing you to compare, combine and book the best domestic deals across Australia, get access to cheap flights, hotel accommodation, holiday packages, car hire and more.
Money back guarantee
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your policy purchase, Webjet has a 14 day money back guarantee meaning you can cancel your purchase and receive a full refund (provided you're not making any claims and neither your trip nor policy has started)
Backed by Allianz Global Assistance
Webjet travel insurance is backed by Allianz Global Assistance, the world leader in travel insurance, assistance and personal services. Whether you've lost your luggage, your belongings have been damaged or you've hit any other unexpected surprises on your international trip, Allianz is looking out for you 24/7.
Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 AR 301380 is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFS Licence No. 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. This insurance is issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. We do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision please consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement (Including Policy Wording). If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details.
* For full details of coverage, please visit www.webjet.com.au/travel-insurance
Webjet Travel Insurance
Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 AR 301380 is an authorised representative of AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general advice only and has not taken into consideration your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.