Adventure Pack Travel Insurance
Adventure Pack Travel Insurance
Are you an adrenaline junky who loves the thrill of adventure activities when you’re on holiday? If so, then Webjet’s Adventure Pack is just for you.
Purchase the Adventure Pack with any comprehensive, domestic or multi-trip policy purchased. You must be aged 74 years or under.
By purchasing the Adventure Pack with your insurance policy, you’ll be covered for a range of activities, including:
- Animal conservation and handling (under appropriate supervision);
- Battle re-enactment (but not with firearms);
- Cave/river tubing;
- Contact sports (including any form of rugby, Australian Rules football or American football);
- Deep sea fishing;
- Diving underwater using an artificial breathing apparatus at a depth no greater than 30 metres (you must hold an open water diving licence recognised in Australia or dive under licensed instruction);
- Expeditions to or on the Kokoda Track/Trail;
- Flying fox/zip lining;
- Hiking, trekking or tramping, peaking at altitudes from 3,000 metres up to 6,000 metres, where specialist climbing equipment is not required;
- Martial arts (but not training);
- Outdoor rock climbing (with ropes and appropriate safety gear);
- Quad biking (but only single rider);
- Sailing from 11 to 15 nautical miles off any land mass;
- Shooting (but only moving target, e.g. clay pigeon);
- Surface water activities in rivers or rapids graded IV or V under the International Scale of River Difficulty;
- Tandem parachuting, tandem sky diving, tandem hang gliding, tandem gliding and tandem paragliding (but you must be in tandem with a licensed instructor for all these activities); and
- Use of motorcycles with engine capacities greater than 250 cc.
Please be aware that if you purchase the Adventure Pack and make a claim under 'Overseas Emergency Medical And Hospital Expenses' and 'Cancellation Fees And Lost Deposits', an additional $500 excess will apply on top of the standard $100 excess if your claim is directly related to you taking part in sports and activities listed above. And while you can pay to remove your standard excess of $100, you can’t pay to remove the additional $500 excess with the Adventure Pack.
Read our Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
Trusted by more than 3 million customers
As Australia and New Zealand's leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Allowing you to compare, combine and book the best domestic deals across Australia, get access to cheap flights, hotel accommodation, holiday packages, car hire and more.
Money back guarantee
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your policy purchase, Webjet has a 14 day money back guarantee meaning you can cancel your purchase and receive a full refund (provided you're not making any claims and neither your trip nor policy has started).
Backed by Allianz Global Assistance
Webjet travel insurance is backed by Allianz Global Assistance, the world leader in travel insurance, assistance and personal services. Whether you've lost your luggage, your camera has been damaged or you've hit any unexpected surprises on your trip, Allianz is looking out for you 24/7.
Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 AR 301380 is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFS Licence No. 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. This insurance is issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. We do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision please consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement (Including Policy Wording). If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details.
Webjet Travel Insurance
Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 AR 301380 is an authorised representative of AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Any advice provided is general advice only and has not taken into consideration your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.