Buy Comprehensive Travel Insurance with Webjet
You're covered with Webjet Travel Insurance
There are 18 benefits on the Travel Safe Plus Plan. We’ve highlighted a few of them below.
- Overseas Medical and Dental expenses as a result of injury or illness, including repatriation/evacuation*
- Amendment or Cancellation covers lost deposits or change fees*
- Travel Services Provider Insolvency*
- Luggage and Travel Documents including passports and credit cards*
- Rental Car Insurance Excess up to $10,000*
- Travel Delay and Missed Connections cover*
*Importantly, please note that conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits apply. Refer to Policy Wording for more information.
Optional Add-ons can be purchased to vary the level of cover available when buying Travel Insurance With Webjet
What is Webjet Travel Insurance?
We are as enthusiastic about travel as you, and that's why we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We've created a range of inclusions, all of which have been designed with your travel experience in mind.
Travel Insurance Optional Add-ons Available
Your policy automatically includes cover for some activities, such as bungy jumping, jet skiing and kayaking, among others. However, if you’re planning on taking part in more adventurous activities, consider purchasing the Adventure Activities add-on (available for an additional premium) that will cover participation in sky diving, trekking the Kokoda Track, scuba diving between 30m and 50m, and off-piste skiing.
If you are travelling on a multi-night cruise involving an ocean, river or sea voyage, Cruise Cover (available for an additional premium) is a mandatory add-on in order for cover to apply for on-board Medical and Dental cover, Ship-to-Shore evacuation cover and other benefits, such as cabin confinement allowance and missed port cover.
Overseas Medical and Dental Costs
An unexpected trip to the doctor can ruin even the best planned holiday, and costs can quickly add up. Webjet Travel Insurance includes cover for overseas medical treatment, ambulance transportation and emergency dental treatment, including the cost of repatriation back to Australia if deemed necessary.
Planning on hitting the slopes when travelling? Consider purchasing the Snow Sports add-on, which provides cover for on-piste skiing and snowboarding, as well as snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
Ready to purchase insurance?
Get a Quote
Travel Insurance For
We are here to help 24/7/365.
Call our team of doctors, nurses and case managers who can assist with finding local medical facilities and replacement passports.
Call us on + 612 8907 5619.
- One of the world’s largest Travel Insurance and Emergency Assistance providers. Our 24/7 assistance network helps hundreds of thousands of people every year.
The insurer of this product is Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ZAIL), ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd ABN 95 003 114 145, AFSL 241713 (Cover-More) administers the policy (including customer service, medical assessments and claims management). Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 AR 301380 arranges this insurance as an authorised representative of Cover-More Insurance Services.
* Importantly, please note that conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits apply. Refer to Policy Wording for more information. Any advice given to You about travel insurance will be of a general nature only and will not take into account Your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You need to determine whether this product meets Your travel needs and please consider the Policy Wording before making a decision.
If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium - ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.