Book any Qantas flight between 28 Feb - 14 Mar 2019
for your chance to WIN back the value in a Webjet eGift Card*
How do I enter?
- Book any Qantas flight only at Webjet.com.au (mobile, app, desktop) between 28 February - 14 March 2019.
- You will automatically go into the draw to win the value of your flight component back, in the form of a Webjet eGift Card.
Up to $5,000 will be awarded.
If the winning booking contains a Qantas flight component cost;
- below $5,000, the winner will receive a Webjet eGift card up the value of the Qantas flight component cost.
- above $5,000, the winner will receive a $5,000 Webjet eGift Card.
- The winner will be contacted via email on the 21st March 2019.
*For Terms and Conditions, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Discover the globe with Qantas
Whether you’re planning to explore some of the world’s most popular destinations or are simply looking to travel interstate, you’ll find a great range of Qantas flights on sale with Webjet. Discover and compare flight sales across international and domestic services and help stretch your holiday budget further.
See more of Australia with Qantas domestic flights
Perfect for those travelling across the country for business or pleasure, Qantas sales offer a great excuse to see more of Australia without breaking the budget. Travelling between capital cities, such as Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, as well as some of the country’s remote centres, you’re sure to find a wide variety of domestic flights on sale from the leading airline.
Jetset for less with Qantas international services
Planning a trip overseas? Be sure to check out the latest Qantas sales before booking your next international break. Whether you’re planning to enjoy some time out during a visit to one of Australia’s closest neighbours or are wanting to see the sights of Europe, Asia and beyond, there are plenty of cheap flights on offer from Qantas.
Book With Webjet
Find and compare flights from domestic carriers and leading international airlines with Webjet. Offering a great selection of cheap flights to help you reach every corner of the globe, it’s easy to find a price and service to match your travel plans.
If you need to change your booking at any time, booking changes are available online with Webjet 24/7. There is no additional fee for changes or cancellations made with Webjet online.
Discover cheap flights with Webjet anytime, anywhere. From your desktop computer at home through to your mobile devices on the go, there are plenty of ways to find and compare cheap flights with Webjet.
The following terms and conditions constitute the entrant’s agreement with the promoter, Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 84 063 430 848) of Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (“Webjet”) in relation to the participation of the Win back your flights promotion (“Promotion” or “Competition”).
How to enter:
To be in the running to win the “Prize” as outlined below:
One (1) Webjet eGift Card, to the value of your Qantas flight booking component, up to the value of AU$5,000;
you must abide by the following entry conditions:
Book any Qantas marketed and operated flight booking on Webjet Australia’s desktop website, mobile website or app between 00:01 28 February 2019 and 23:59 14 March 2019 (AEDT) (“Promotion Period”).
Other conditions of entry:
1. Entry is limited to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter, Qantas employees and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
2. Bookings may contain a hotel, car hire and travel insurance to be eligible for the prize.
3. Bookings cancelled before the official draw date of 21 March 2019 will not be eligible to enter the competition draw.
4. There is a limit of one prize per customer, however multiple bookings can be made during the Promotion Period which results in extra entries.
5. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
6. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary.
7. Prize details:
• If the winning booking contains a Qantas flight component cost;
o below $5,000, the Winner will receive a Webjet eGift card up the value of the Qantas flight component cost.
o above $5,000, the Winner will receive a $5,000 Webjet eGift Card.
• Refunds and cash are not permitted. Prize excludes any non-Qantas flight products such as insurance, car hire, hotels. These products may be included in the booking but only the Qantas flight component cost is eligible for the prize. If the flight is part of a package (flight + hotel), the cost of the flight is eligible for the prize.
• Total possible prize pool value is AU$5,000 in a Webjet eGift Card, equal to AU$5,000 when redeeming via eligible redemption channels.
• Allow up to two (2) weeks after the competition period has ended for prize to be fulfilled.
• Prize will be fulfilled in the form of an eGift Card, delivered to the email address entered as part of completing the Webjet Booking. Webjet eGift Card terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.webjet.com.au/standalone/gift-card-terms/.
8. Draw details:
The competition draws will take place at the dates and times in the table below at: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
The prize Winners will be the first valid entry drawn at random.
General Terms & Conditions:
9. Webjet is the sole Promoter and as such all enquiries in relation to this promotion must be directed to Webjet’s Customer Support Service. Webjet’s standard booking terms and conditions apply.
10. The Promoter may need to contact the prize Winner to validate booking details in order to award Webjet eGift Card.
11. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
12. Booking via Webjet will automatically add your details to the Webjet Mailing List - keeping you up to date with regular offers and promotions.
13. All prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable in full or in part.
14. The prize Winners will be contacted by the Promoter on the date the Winner is determined via email to the email address provided in the booking.
15. The name and state of a Winner will be published on http://www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions on 22 March 2019.
16. Three attempts over 90 days will be made to contact the prize Winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 90 days, the Promoter will determine a new Winner at the times and dates specified in the table under clause 8. Any unclaimed prize Winner will be notified via email. The new Winner will be drawn at Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004, Victoria. The new Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email to the email address provided in the entry on the date of redraw and will be published on http://www.webjet.com.au/travel-toolbox/competitions/on 20 June 2019.
17. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
18. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. The Winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
19. The Promoter may want the Winner to participate in promotional activity after the Promotion has ended. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to a Winner, the Winner permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request that a Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. The entrant releases from and indemnifies the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of the entrant's participation in the Promotion, or breach of these terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
22. If for any reason the prize, or any element of the prize, becomes unavailable for any reason, which is out of The Promoter’s control then a similar element to equal value will be awarded in lieu subject to the Relevant State Authorities.
23. The Promoter is are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
24. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Any portion of the prize unused will be forfeited.
25. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
26. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize (including but not limited to any component of a Winner’s trip).
28. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of Webjet, the Promoter, are not eligible to enter
29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
30. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
31. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the outcome.
32. Entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and Winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
33. Authorised under permit number:
ACT: ACT TP 19/02589