Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to the Whitsundays, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Whitsundays from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Whitsundays
Best flight deals in October
Cheapest Price from Brisbane to Whitsundays
Currency used in Whitsundays
Average Time to Whitsundays
Current Time in Whitsundays
Average Temperature in Whitsundays
Average Rainfall in Whitsundays
See more of Whitsundays
Cheap Brisbane to Whitsunday Flights
The Whitsundays are 74 tropical islands, famous for their pearly beaches and luxurious resorts. Located off the coast of central Queensland, the island group is a must-visit for nature lovers looking to unwind in paradise.
With daily flights between Brisbane and Whitsunday Coast, you can be snorkelling through the protected reefs in just 1h 45 min. Book your trip with Virgin Australia or Jetstar and use Webjet's powerful search engine to find the lowest airfare prices.
Ready to catch a tan in one of the world's most beautiful holiday destinations? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Brisbane to the Whitsunday Coast.
Departing from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Brisbane Airport
Take the Skytrain from the city to the airport. It's one of the quickest transportation options, and the service leaves every 15 minutes between 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. Tickets cost AUD 15 per person.
Hop on board the bus. Routes 569 and 590 run a daily service between the airport and the city. If you're in a rush, there are also shuttle buses you can take that have fewer stops.
Hail a taxi. You can flag one down from the street or use a ride-sharing app like Uber. A trip to the airport will cost between AUD 33 - 42.
Parking at Brisbane Airport
There are three parking options available at Brisbane Airport:
- Park Long: This is the cheapest parking option at the airport. It's close to the terminal building and offers favourable daily rates.
- Park Premium: If you want extra convenience, park your car on level 3 of the P1 car park. There are exclusive entry and exit ramps that will get you to the check-in counters faster.
- Park Valet: Save time at the airport by dropping your car off here. You'll be steps away from the terminal building, and the staff will take care of the rest.
Arriving at Whitsunday
Getting from Whitsunday Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public buses or trains that service Whitsunday Airport.
The best way to get to your hotel is with Whitsunday Transit - a private transfer service. The company operates a regular route from the airport to Airlie Beach.
Another faster option is to grab a taxi. If there aren't any driver's to meet your flight, you can call the local cab company from the airport to request your ride.
If you want more freedom getting around, you can hire a car. There are several rental desks at the airport inside the Arrivals Hall.
Things to Do in Whitsunday Coast
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef. It's home to more than 1,625 species of fish and 1,400 types of coral. If you go diving or snorkeling, you might catch a glimpse of some of its marine life such as dugongs, sea snakes, whales and giant clams.
- Relax on Whitehaven Beach. It's 7 km of coastline is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. You can explore the island with one of the walking trails, go swimming in the ocean or visit Hill Inlet, a cove where the shifting tides turn the sea into a marbled mass of colour.
- Go to Daydream Island for the day. It's the smallest island of the Whitsunday group and is known for its luxury spa and resort. Inside you'll find an opera-air cinema, a mini golf course and even an outdoor aquarium.
- Head to Hook Island for some of the best scuba diving and snorkelling in the region. Manta Ray Bay, Butterfly Bay and Luncheon Bay are some of the most famous reefs to explore. But if you don't want to get wet, you can explore the island's national park and hike to one of the many viewpoints.