Compare Cheap Flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Wagga Wagga from Sydney? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Wagga Wagga Guide
Airport Information Between Sydney (SYD) and Wagga Wagga (WGA)
Departing Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
Located 8km from the city, Sydney Airport (SYD) is the largest and busiest airport in Australia. The airport offers free WiFi, ATMs, VIP lounges, restaurants and shops in each of its three terminals.
The quickest way to get to Sydney Airport is with the train. Top up your Opal Card at your nearest station and hop on board the T8 Airport Line. Trains leave every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight 7-days a week.
Want to leave your car at the airport? Book your parking online, get a cheaper rate and have more spending money for your trip to Wagga Wagga. For shorter trips, it is best to park in P1 or P2 - it offers the best rates for short-term stays. For longer stays, leave your car in P3.
Domestic departures leave from Terminal 2 for Sydney to Wagga Wagga flights with Regional Express. If you’re flying Qantas, you’ll depart from Terminal 3.
Arriving at Wagga Wagga Airport (WGA)
One of regional New South Wales’s busiest airports, Wagga Wagga Airport (WGA) is located 12km from the town centre, offering free WiFi, cafe’s, retail stores and ATMs.
Unfortunately, there are no public transport services that operate to and from Wagga Wagga Airport; the best way to get to your hotel is to take one of the private shuttle transfers or a taxi. A taxi from Wagga Wagga Airport to the main town centre will cost around 35 AUD.
Want to hire your own set of wheels? You can use Webjet to book car hire at Wagga Wagga Airport!
Book Cheap Flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga
With over five flights per day between Sydney and Wagga Wagga, you can be exploring this part of New South Wales in just 1 hour 15 minutes. Book your trip with Qantas or Regional Express and use Webjet to uncover the lowest airfare prices for your travel dates.
Still thinking about other potential destinations for your holiday? Check out our offers on:
- Flights to Albury
- Flights to Byron Bay
- Flights to Adelaide
- Flights to Orange
- Flights to Alice Springs
Travel Restrictions for Sydney to Wagga Wagga Flights
Travelling domestically has changed due to the evolving situation with COVID-19. Before you take off on a flight from Sydney to Wagga Wagga, it's crucial to know whether there are any potential restrictions, additional quarantine requirements, or airline regulations set by the New South Wales government on domestic travel. As both locations are in New South Wales, it is unlikely that there will be any restrictions.
To find more information regarding domestic travel restrictions, visit our COVID-19 Travel Hub.
Things to Do in Wagga Wagga
- Explore the Botanic Gardens. Its 20 hectares of land features a mini zoo, themed garden beds and playgrounds for children. There is also a miniature railway that operates on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month, and picnic facilities are also available.
- Although you certainly wont be catching any big waves during your visit, Wagga Beach offers plenty of great, relaxing ways to pass the time once your flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga arrive. Sheltered BBQ areas and an idyllic riverside make it a fantastic spot for a day out with family and friends.
- Visit the Wagga Wagga Art Gallery. It houses an extensive collection that includes pieces from some of the Riverina's most well-known artists.
- Book your flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga in time for when the Wagga Wagga Food and Wine Festival is in full swing! A mainstay of the city’s annual event calendar, experience fine local wines, food stalls and great live entertainment.
- Take a drive to Livingstone National Park after your cheap flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga. It's the perfect day trip for outdoor enthusiasts who want to spend a few hours bike riding, bird watching or hiking.
Compare and Book Flights with Webjet
To find the best deal on a flight that suits your needs and budget, compare and book your flights with Webjet. Webjet compares a range of flights from a large pool of different airlines, so you can mix and match flights to get the best price. Webjet is Australian-owned, secure, offers a wide range of payment options including AfterPay, and has award-winning customer service.
Book your cheap flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga with Webjet today!