Compare Cheap Flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Wagga Wagga from Sydney? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Wagga Wagga
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Wagga Wagga
Current Time in Wagga Wagga
Average Temperature in Wagga Wagga
Average Rainfall in Wagga Wagga
See more of Wagga Wagga
Cheap Sydney to Wagga Wagga Flights
Wagga Wagga is the capital of the Riverina Region. A short flight or road trip from Sydney, it's known for its vibrant food scene, art galleries and scenic river bank walks.
With over five flights per day between Sydney and Wagga Wagga, you can be exploring this part of New South Wales in just 1h 15 min. Book your trip with Qantas or Regional Express and use Webjet to uncover the lowest airfare prices for your travel dates.
Ready to pack your bags? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Sydney to Wagga Wagga!
Departing from Sydney Airport
Getting to Sydney Airport
Use the T8 Airport train line. It runs from the city centre to the departure terminals. The service operates every 10 minutes between 5:00 a.m. to midnight every day.
Take the local bus to the airport with route 400. The service costs as little as AUD 5.60, but it's not the quickest option. Make sure you give yourself enough of a buffer to get to the departure terminals on time.
Grab a taxi or request a ride with Uber. A trip from Sydney's city centre to the airport will cost between AUD 45-55 and take on average 20-minutes depending on the traffic.
Parking Options at Sydney Airport
There are three parking options available at Sydney Airport.
- If you're going to Wagga Wagga for the day, leave your car in P1 or P2. You'll get better rates for short-term stays.
- For trips longer than a day, use the P3 lot. It's close to the terminal building and has daily discounted parking rates.
- The cheapest parking option at Sydney Airport is the Blu Emu. It's located 15-minutes from the airport, but there is a 24-hour shuttle bus that runs between the terminals and the lot.
Arriving at Wagga Wagga Airport
Getting from Wagga Wagga Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public transport services that operate to and from Wagga Wagga airport.
The best way to get to your hotel is to take one of the private shuttle transfers or a taxi. A taxi from Wagga Wagga Airport to the CBD costs around AUD 35.
You can also hire a car from one of the five rental companies inside the Arrivals Hall.
Things to Do in Wagga Wagga
- Explore the Botanic Gardens. Its 20 hectares of land features a mini zoo, themed garden beds and playgrounds for children. There is also a miniature railway that operates on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month, and picnic facilities are also available.
- Visit the Wagga Wagga Art Gallery. It houses an extensive collection that includes pieces from some of the Riverina's most well-known artists.
- Take a drive to Livingstone National Park. It's the perfect day trip for outdoor enthusiasts who want to spend a few hours bike riding, bird watching or hiking.
- Discover Wagga Wagga's art scene with the Lockhart Sculpture and Heritage Trail. It will take you past art sculptures made from recycled farm materials, historic verandahs and the Greens Gunyah Museum.