Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Wagga Wagga, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Wagga Wagga from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Wagga Wagga
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Wagga Wagga
Current Time in Wagga Wagga
Average Temperature in Wagga Wagga
Average Rainfall in Wagga Wagga
See more of Wagga Wagga
A Guide to Wagga Wagga
Know Before You Go
- Get online. There is free public WiFi available at the Visitor Information Centre and the Wagga Wagga City Library. You can also find free internet at any McDonalds in Australia.
- Go on a walking tour. Discover the city's weird and intriguing past by joining a 60-minute 3km walk around it's most famous landmarks.
- Wagga Wagga is home to some of the best sports training facilities in Australia. The city offers everything from cricket fields, swimming pools, hockey fields and more.
- Tackle the Wiradjuri Walking Track. It is 30 km long and goes around the city, giving you a great workout and a chance to see the city's sights.
- Take the kids to the Willans Hill Miniature Railway. It's part of the city's Botanic Gardens and goes through tunnels, past a museum and a little woodland area. Plus it only costs AUD 2 per ride.
Getting Around Wagga Wagga
- Take the bus. Busabout offers a fast and reliable service throughout the city. You can also book a shuttle service to take you to the airport, a coach terminal, a railway station or on a sightseeing tour.
- Grab a taxi. If you need to get around town faster, you can pre-book a cab by calling ahead or heading to one of the taxi ranks.
- Rent a car. If you want to explore more than the CBD and go on day trips, you'll need a car. Rental services are at the airport and in town.
When is The Best Time to Visit Wagga Wagga?
The best time to visit Wagga Wagga is in summer (December to February). The temperatures are warm with an average temperature of 29C. The ocean is perfect for cooling off from the long sunny days, and there are tons of cultural events and festivals taking place.
The only downside is that its high season for Wagga Wagga. If you don't mind sharing your holiday with crowds of other tourists, book your trip well in advance. You'll be able to get a better price on flights and secure a room in your first choice hotel.
If you would prefer to have the city to yourself, plan your trip for winter. From June to August, the temperatures drop, and the city empties out. You'll have Wagga Wagga's attractions all to yourself and save money with the much cheaper hotel and airfare prices.
If you want to see Wagga Wagga's famous gardens at their best, visit the city during spring (September to November) or autumn (March to May).
Airports in Wagga Wagga
Wagga Wagga Airport
Wagga Wagga is one of the busiest regional airports in New South Wales. It operates over 140 flights between the city and local destinations such as Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Getting To and From Wagga Wagga Airport
There are no public transport services that operate to and from the airport.
The best way to get to your accommodation is to take one of the private shuttle transfers or a taxi. A taxi from the airport into the CBD usually costs around AUD 35.
You can also hire a car from one of the five rental companies in the arrivals area.