Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Vladivostok, Russia
Looking for cheap flights to Vladivostok from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Vladivostok
Best flight deals in April
Cheapest Price from Perth to Vladivostok
Currency used in Vladivostok
Average Time to Vladivostok
Current Time in Vladivostok
Average Temperature in Vladivostok
Average Rainfall in Vladivostok
See more of Vladivostok
Know Before You Go
- The best thing about Vladivostok is that most of its sights are free. Head to the pedestrian bridge by Zolotoy Rog Bay and the lighthouse on the Egersheld Peninsula for incredible views especially at sunset.
- Pack your most comfortable pair of shoes if you want to explore the city by foot. Vladivostok has steep rises and slopes, and it's often called the "Russian San Francisco".
- While the locals tend to go for a swim by the boardwalks off Naberezhnaya, rather stick to the beaches. There's plenty of rusted metal around here, and you could end up cutting your holiday short.
- Don't drink the tap water. It's healthier to buy bottled water and avoid getting sick. Plus it's inexpensive and available at any convenience store.
- American Express and Diners Club cards are not paying systems spread widely enough in Russia. Rather bring along a Visa or MasterCard if you plan to pay for your accommodation or meals with a credit card.
Getting Around Vladivostok
- The cheapest and most convenient way to get around Vladivostok is with the bus system. The routes are extensive but are not for the claustrophobic. The buses are usually overcrowded, and you might not get a seat. Fares are RUB 19 for downtown routes and RUB 120 for suburban areas.
- The city centre of Vladivostok is easy to explore on foot. Get in on the train, and you'll be in walking distance from most the top attractions. Keep in mind that there are steep hills and walking around will be physically demanding.
- Taxis are frequent and easy to hail from the street. There is no meter and drivers tend to charge a flat rate of RUB 300 for one hour. If you feel confident in your haggling skills, you can try to get the rate lower if your journey is a short distance.
- If you want to see Vladivostok on your own time, consider joining a bike tour. It's a popular way to see not only the city but also the scenic sights that are hard to reach with vehicles.
- Driving is not recommended for travellers to Vladivostok. Traffic in the city is often gridlocked, and the local driving style is aggressive. But if you want to hire a car for day trips, there are rental agencies in the city or at the airport.
- If you want to visit the nearby islands, hop on one of the ferry boats that leave from the Vladivostok Sea Passenger Terminal. Fares are RUB 54 to reach the islands, and you can even spend a night camping before returning to the mainland the next day.
When is The Best Time to Visit Vladivostok?
The best time to visit Vladivostok for warm weather is from August to September. The temperatures average 20°C, and the ocean water is perfect for a swim. September is also the annual Vladivostok International Film Festival. If you are a fan of art house cinema or learning more about the cultural exchange between Russia and the Asia Pacific countries, it's an event not to be missed. The only downside about visiting during this time of year is that hotel rates will be at their highest as well as the chance of rainfall.
October is autumn and a good shoulder season to visit if you want to skip the beach. The weather is still warm, and the rain is less frequent making it an excellent time for sightseeing and outdoor activities. Hotel rates will also be cheaper during this period, but you will need a few layers to stay warm.
The city's low season is during its winter months. Although days are sunny and long temperatures plummet to 3°C keeping most tourists away. But if you can handle the cold and you're travelling on a budget, you'll be rewarded with low hotel rates, and a city almost empty of tourists.
Airports in Vladivostok
Vladivostok International Airport
Vladivostok's international airport is 44 km the city centre. There are 20 different airlines use the airport for seasonal and regular flights to domestic and international destinations. The airport is also a hub for airlines Aurora and S7.
Getting To and From Vladivostok International Airport
The best way to get from the airport if you aren't in a rush is with the local bus service. Take bus number 107 to get into Vladivostok's city centre. Journey time is 90 minutes, and the bus runs from 8:25 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. every day.
There are also electric trains that run between the city and the airport. The first train departs at 7:57 a.m. and the last one leaves at 5:30 p.m. and take an hour to reach the central train station in town.
If you want to save time, take a taxi. The dispatcher counter is in the centre of the arrivals terminal and helps passengers secure fair and fixed prices. A shared taxi will cost around RUB 500, and a private transfer will set you back RUB 800 to RUB 1,200. If you don't use the dispatch counter, make sure you agree on a price before leaving the airport.
Car rentals are also available at the airport. There are a few service providers to choose from with a range of vehicles to suit your needs.