Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Sydney, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Sydney from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Sydney
Best flight deals in May
Cheapest Price from Perth to Sydney
Currency used in Sydney
Average Time to Sydney
Current Time in Sydney
Average Temperature in Sydney
Average Rainfall in Sydney
See more of Sydney
Cheap Perth to Sydney Flights
Want to visit one of Australia's most iconic cities? Whether you're travelling around the country or visiting on business, a stop in Sydney is a must.
Your flight from Perth to Sydney can have you exploring the city's most famous landmarks in just 4 hours. Tigerair, Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Australia offer 91 direct flights a week. All you need to do is select the departure time that works best for your trip.
Ready to pack your bags? Before you go, here's a quick rundown on everything you need to know for your flight from Perth to Sydney.
Departing from Perth
Which Terminal is Your Flight To Sydney Departing From?
Perth Airport has three different terminals for departing domestic flights:
- Terminal 1: Virgin Australia flights to Sydney.
- Terminal 2: Tigerair domestic flights.
- Terminal 4: Qantas flights to Sydney depart from here.
All terminals feature airline lounges, restaurants, bars, shops ATMs and free WiFi for all passengers.
Getting to Perth Airport
If you're travelling on a budget, the cheapest way to get from Perth to the airport is with the public bus. If you're flying from T1 or 2 take Route 380, or if you're departing from T3 or T4 catch the Route 40 bus.
For passengers that don't want to take public transport, you can order a taxi or Uber to Perth Airport. The ride takes 20-minutes depending on traffic and a one-way trip cost around AUD 42-52.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
- Short Term parking is ideal if you're trip to Sydney will be a short one. The spaces are close to the terminal doors as well as the check-in counters.
- Long Term is perfect for travellers visiting the Harbour City for a long period. Parking here costs less than AUD 10 a day, and there is a free 24 shuttle to and from the terminals.
- Fast Track is the premium parking option. The 230 exclusive bays are only a one minute walk from the check-in counters. It's the best option if you don't mind spending a little bit extra for absolute convenience.
Arriving at Sydney Airport (SYD)
For passengers flying with Virgin Australia, Jetstar and Tigerair, your flights will arrive and depart from Terminal 2. Qantas passengers flying to Sydney will use Terminal 3.
Getting from Sydney Airport to Your Hotel
The best option for avoiding Sydney's traffic jams is to take the train from the airport into the city. The trip is a short 13-minutes, and the trains leave for the CBD every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight.
For frugal travellers, another affordable way to get to and from the airport is with the public bus. Route 400 leaves from the T3 Domestic Terminal and will take you into Sydney for only AUD 5.60 one way.
The taxi stands can be found outside each domestic terminal. A one-way trip into the CBD usually costs around AUD 45-55 and takes 20-minutes. Ride-sharing services also operate from the airport, and you can meet your driver at the priority pick-up area.
If you would prefer to have your own wheels, you can find car rental companies on the arrivals level of T2 and T3.
Things to Do in Sydney
Need some inspiration for your trip to Sydney? Here's some of the best things to do in and around the city.
- Catch some waves at Bondi or Manly beach.
- Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Wander around the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Explore some of Sydney's museums like the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
- Go shopping at the open air Rocks Markets.