Compare Cheap Flights from Dubbo to Sydney, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Sydney from Dubbo? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Sydney
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Sydney
Current Time in Sydney
Average Temperature in Sydney
Average Rainfall in Sydney
See more of Sydney
Cheap Dubbo to Sydney Flights
Sydney is one of Australia's most visited destinations. With its iconic architecture, vibrant city life and a seemingly endless list of things to do, it's the perfect city slicker getaway.
With 60 direct flights each week from Dubbo to Sydney, you can be exploring the Harbour City in under 1 hour. Book your trip with either Qantas or Regional Express and use Webjet to help you score the lowest possible airfare.
Ready to head for clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Dubbo to Sydney without a hitch!
Departing from Dubbo Airport
Getting to Dubbo Airport
There are no public transport options that run from the city to the airport. If you don't want to leave your car at the airport, your only option is to take a taxi. A ride from the town centre to Dubbo Airport will cost around AUD 12 and takes 15-minutes.
Parking at Dubbo Airport
There are two parking options at Dubbo Airport:
- Regular Car Park: There are more than 350 spaces available here, and the car park offers both short and long-term options. There is also CCTV and regular security patrols.
- Secure Car Park: If you want added security, you can park your car here. It costs AUD 10 per day or AUD 60 per week. It's open from 5:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. every day and has a 2.4-metre high perimeter fence.
Arriving at Sydney Airport
Getting from Sydney Airport to Your Hotel
The quickest way to get from Sydney Airport into the city is with the train. It leaves the airport every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight and has a total journey time of 13 minutes.
If you're budget conscious, take the public bus. Route 400 runs regular services from the airport and only costs AUD 5.60 for a one-way trip.
Metered taxis are located outside of the terminal buildings. A trip to the city usually costs AUD 44-55 and takes 20-minutes if there is no traffic.
If you want to use ridesharing services like Uber, meet your driver at the priority pick-up area.
For car hire, you'll find the rental companies on the arrivals level of T2 and T3.
Things to Do in Sydney
- Visit Shark Island. It's home to Australia's heaviest waves and attracts surfing diehards from all over the world who want to put their skills to the test.
- No trip to Sydney would be complete without visiting it's most famous landmarks. Make sure you get a photo op at the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach.
- Spend an afternoon at the Royal Botanic Gardens. It's a great way to escape the bustle of the city and unwind by exploring the lush pathways.
- Unleash your inner history buff at The Hyde Park Barracks Museum. It's considered one of the most important convict locations in the country and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tickets are only AUD 10 per person, and the price includes a 45-minute guided tour.
- Visit one of the city's art galleries. The Museum of Contemporary Art has some of the country's best collections of modern art. Or if paintings and sculptures aren't your thing, the Australian Museum has exhibits ranging from Indigenous Australia to the country's unique biodiversity.
- Explore the Carriageworks Farmers Markets. It's the busiest on a Saturday and is overflowing with seasonal produce from farmers across New South Wales. You'll also find famous chefs like Kylie Kwong whipping up delicious treats for you to try as well.