Compare Cheap Flights from Coffs harbour to Sydney, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Sydney from Coffs harbour? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Sydney
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Sydney
Current Time in Sydney
Average Temperature in Sydney
Average Rainfall in Sydney
See more of Sydney
Cheap Coffs Harbour to Sydney Flights
Sydney is one of Australia's and the world's best-known cities. It's home to iconic architecture, beautiful beaches and vibrant city life.
With 53 weekly flights from Sydney to Coffs Harbour, you can start exploring the city in just 1h 15 min. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find the lowest airfare for your travel dates.
Ready to take to the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Coffs Harbour to Sydney!
Departing from Coffs Harbour
Getting to Coffs Harbour Airport
One of the best ways to get from Coffs Harbour to the airport is with the Action Coach Shuttle Service. It runs every day from the major resorts and surrounding areas to the departure terminals.
You can also catch a ride with Coffs Harbour Taxis. The cabs service the Coffs Harbour district and surrounding areas 24 hours a day.
Another option is to book with Sawtell Coaches. The bus service operates a regular service to the airport and only costs AUD 4.30 for a one-way trip.
Parking at Coffs Harbour Airport
If you want to leave your car at Coffs Harbour Airport, you can choose from two available options:
- Security Parking: The covered premium parking lot has 120 parking spaces and is located on the left of the terminal. It also has 24 hour CCTV and is open from 5:00 a.m. until 30 minutes after the last scheduled flight. Rates start at AUD 22 per day.
- General: If you need to park your car at the airport for short or long stays you can leave your vehicle here. Parking is free for the first 15 minutes and from there it's AUD 3 per hour. The lot is also open from 5:00 a.m. until 30 minutes after the last flight.
Arriving at Sydney Airport
Getting from Sydney Airport to Your Hotel
The fastest way to get from the airport into the city is with the train. It leaves every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight and has a journey time of only 13 minutes.
For travellers on a budget, the most affordable option is to take the public bus. Route 400 will take you into Sydney and only set you back AUD 5.60 for a single trip.
The metered taxis are located outside of the domestic terminals. A one-way trip into the city costs AUD 44-55 and will take about 20 minutes.
For ridesharing services like Uber, meet your driver at the priority pick-up area.
Want to hire your own car? You'll find the rental companies on the arrivals level of T2 and T3.
Things to Do in Sydney
- If you love surfing, you have to visit Shark Island. It's where you'll find Australia's heaviest waves and some of the world's best surfers putting their skills to the test.
- Visit the city's iconic landmarks. Make sure you stop by for a photo op at the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach.
- Need to escape the city for a few hours? Pack a picnic and head to the Royal Botanic Gardens. It's home to lush pathways, exotic plants and there is no entrance fee.
- Learn more about Australia's history. The Hyde Park Barracks Museum is one of Australia's most important convict locations. It's also been given UNESCO World Heritage Site status and is a must-visit for any history buff. Tickets are only AUD 10 per person and include a 45-minute guided tour.
- Spend a day visiting Sydney's many museums and art galleries. The Museum of Contemporary Art has some of the best collections of modern art, while the Australian Museum that opened in 1857 has exhibits ranging from Indigenous Australia to the country's unique biodiversity.