Compare Cheap Flights from Albury to Sydney, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Sydney from Albury? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Sydney
Best flight deals in September
Cheapest Price from Albury to Sydney
Currency used in Sydney
Average Time to Sydney
Current Time in Sydney
Average Temperature in Sydney
Average Rainfall in Sydney
See more of Sydney
Cheap Albury to Sydney Flights
Want to visit one of Australia's most popular destinations? From its iconic architecture to its beautiful beaches, a trip to the Harbour City never disappoints.
With 60 flights each week from Albury to Sydney and a flight time of only 1h 10min, you'll be exploring the Harbour City in no time. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find the cheapest airfare for your travel dates.
Ready to head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Albury to Sydney without a hitch!
Departing from Albury Airport
Getting to Albury Airport
Albury Airport is only a short 10-minute drive from the CBD making getting there a breeze. The best part is that if you need to use the shuttle bus or grab a taxi, it won't cost much.
Book your ride with either Albury and Wodonga taxi services or the Border Shuttle Bus. All three companies meet scheduled flight arrivals 24/7 and can cater for wheelchair access upon request.
Parking at Albury Airport
Planning on leaving your car at the airport? Albury has two different options to choose from:
- General parking is uncovered and can hold up to 300 vehicles. Leaving your car here for 7 hours or more costs AUD 12 and a weekly stay will set you back AUD 65.
- Covered parking offers passengers more security. It only has 100 spaces available and costs AUD 18 each day or AUD 105 for a whole week.
Arriving at Sydney Airport
Getting from Sydney Airport to Your Hotel
Take the train if you want to avoid Sydney's traffic jams. It takes 13-minutes to reach the CBD, and trains leave the airport every 10-minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight.
A cheaper way to get from the airport to the CBD is with the public bus. Once you've collected your bags, go to the T3 Domestic Terminal and hop on bus 400 to reach the city for only AUD 5.60.
The taxi stands are located outside of each domestic terminal. A single trip to the city costs AUD 45-55 and takes about 20 minutes depending on the traffic.
If you're using a ride-sharing service like Uber, meet your driver at the priority pick-up area once you've requested your ride.
Want to hire your own car? You'll find the rental companies on the arrivals level of T2 and T3.
Things to Do in Sydney
- Plan a visit to Shark Island. It's one of the best places to go surfing. It's home to some of Australia's heaviest waves, and die-hards come from all over the world to put their skills to the test.
- Go to Sydney's most iconic landmarks. Venture onto the beaten track and stop by the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Spend an afternoon in the Royal Botanic Gardens. Wandering past the lush pathways is the perfect break from the city's hustle and bustle. Plus, the gardens are free to visit!
- Pack your swimming costume and head to Sydney's Bondi and Palm Beaches. The swells here are perfect for beginners who want to learn how to surf.
- Learn about Australia's history at the Hyde Park Barracks Museum. It's considered one of the most significant convict locations in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tickets cost AUD 10 and include a 45-minute guided tour.
- If you're an art lover, you can't miss the Art Gallery of New South Wales. It's home to a variety of pieces ranging from contemporary to indigenous. Expect to see paintings by Pablo Picasso, aboriginal art and even Tang dynasty ceramics.