Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Sydney, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Sydney from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Sydney
Best flight deals in January
Currency used in Sydney
Current Time in Sydney
Average Temperature in Sydney
Average Rainfall in Sydney
See more of Sydney
Cheap Adelaide to Sydney Flights
Planning a trip to one of Australia's most iconic cities? Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, a stop in Sydney will never be dull.
Your flight from Adelaide to Sydney will have you exploring its famous landmarks in just 1h 40 min. Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Australia and TigerAir all offer daily non-stop flights.
With 112 flights a week from Adelaide to Sydney, you won't have a problem finding the perfect departure and arrival time for your trip.
Ready to book your tickets and pack your bags? Here's a quick guide to everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Sydney!
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport is a short 6km from the city centre. It's home to one terminal and passengers will find the check-in desks on Level 2 of the terminal building.
Inside you'll find free and unlimited Wi-Fi as well as a range of restaurants and fast food outlets. The departure terminal also boasts ATMs, shops, a pharmacy, postal services and baggage storage lockers.
Getting to Adelaide Airport
If you want to use public transport to get to the airport, use the JetExpress or JetBus service. The buses run from the city to the airport 7-days a week and tickets can be purchased on board.
Staying at one of the hotels in the city? Book your spot on the Airport City Shuttle. The door-to-door service runs every day and only costs AUD 10 one-way.
The most convenient way to get to the airport is with a cab or ride-sharing services. A single trip costs around AUD 13 - 17 and takes around 20 minutes depending on traffic.
Arriving at Sydney Airport
Passengers flying from Adelaide to Sydney with Virgin Australia, Jetstar and Tigerair, will arrive at Terminal 2 while Qantas passengers will arrive at Terminal 3.
Getting from Sydney Airport to Your Hotel
Want to avoid getting stuck in Sydney's traffic jams? Skip waiting in line for a taxi and instead take the train. The trip from the airport is a quick 13-minutes, with trains leaving every 10 minutes from 5:00 a.m. to midnight.
If you're visiting Sydney on a tight budget, another affordable way to get into the CBD is with the public bus. Head to the T3 Domestic Terminal and hop on board Route 400 for only AUD 5.60 one way.
Taxi stands are outside each domestic terminal. A one way trip from the airport to Sydney's city centre costs around AUD 45-55 and takes around 20 minutes. If you prefer to use ride-sharing services like Uber, you can meet your driver at the priority pick-up area.
For travellers that want to hire their own wheels, you can find the car rental companies on the arrivals level of T2 and T3.
Things to Do in Sydney
- Get off the tourist trail in Sydney and visit Shark Island. It produces some of the heaviest waves in the world and attracts die-hard surfers and bodyboarders. If you aren't brave enough to hit the surf, pack a picnic and watch some of the best surfers in the world tackle mother nature.
- No trip to Sydney would be complete without a visit to the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Make sure you schedule in some time for these bucket list activities.
- Want to escape the city for a few hours? Head to the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens. Spend an afternoon wandering around and immerse yourself in the stunning scenery and plant life.
- Visit Sydney's Bondi and Palm Beaches. If you've always wanted to learn how to surf, there's no better place to start. But if that's not your scene, you can work on your tan or enjoy a cocktail at one of the nearby beach bars.
GET LOCKED UP WITH ESCAPE HUNT - THE HOME OF NERVE-TINGLING, HEART-POUNDING ENTERTAINMENT
- Step into a new world and play one of the brilliantly-themed games
- Once the door slams shut, work together to solve a series of fiendishly clever clues
- You and your team of 2 to 5 players (ages 7+) have just one hour of pulse-racing excitement to win your freedom
- Book multiple rooms to challenge your friends!
- After the game, dress up for a fun photo shoot and enjoy complimentary refreshments in our spacious lounge
- The whole experience lasts 90 minutes
Perfect for birthdays, hen's or buck's nights, corporate team building; for school or uni groups or just something different with family and friends