Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Sunshine Coast, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Sunshine Coast from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
Flights: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95
Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Sunshine Coast Guide
Cheap Adelaide to Sunshine Coast Flights
The Sunshine Coast has everything you could want in a holiday destination. It has jaw-dropping natural scenery, bespoke food experiences and some of the best beaches in Australia.
With three flights a week from Adelaide to Sunshine Coast, you can be exploring all that the region has to offer in just 2h 20 min. Book a direct route with Jetstar and use Webjet's search engine to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to experience one of Australia's favourite coastal destinations? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Sunshine Coast without a hitch!
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Getting to Adelaide Airport
Take the bus. JetExpress and Jetbus run regular services to and from the airport every day. Tickets are bought from the driver and cost AUD 5.40 per person.
Use the Airport City Shuttle. It collects passengers from select Adelaide Hotels, and fares start at AUD 10.
Hail a taxi or use a ride-sharing service like Uber. A trip from the city centre to the airport will take around 15 minutes and cost AUD 13-17.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport has two parking options for you to choose from:
- Terminal Car Park: For short trips to the Sunshine Coast, use this parking lot. It's close to the check-in counters and baggage collection.
- Long Term Car Park: Choose this option if you're going away from a week or more. The lot is 10-minutes away, but you'll save money with the cheaper daily rates.
Arriving at Sunshine Coast Airport
Getting from Sunshine Coast Airport to Your Hotel
Take the route 622 Translink bus. It's the cheapest way to get from the airport into town and runs 7-days a week.
Grab a taxi. You'll find the drivers waiting outside the terminal building, and a trip to Noosa will cost AUD 25.
Other options include the regular shuttle bus services. Henry's Airporter and Con-X-ion both have buses that operate from the airport to the Sunshine Coast's surrounding areas.
For car rental, you'll find the desks inside the Arrivals Hall after the baggage claim area.
Things To Do in The Sunshine Coast
- Go to the Australia Zoo that Steve Irwin made famous. It covers over 100 acres of land and 1,200 native and exotic species call it home. With so much to see and do, it's worth paying for the 2-day pass if you want to explore the zoo as much as possible.
- Sign up for skydiving. You'll get a birds-eye view of the Sunshine Coast's picturesque scenery while reaching speeds of 200 km/h and land on one of its pristine beaches.
- Visit Aussie World. It's the perfect family-friendly activity where you can spend the day tackling all the theme park rides and delicious carnival food.
- Get out of the city and take a trip to the Kondalilla National Park. It has some of Australia's most famous hiking trails, and if you have the time, it's worth camping here for a night or two.
Sunshine Coast, Australia - Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
Sunshine Coast Airport is your gateway to the Sunshine Coast and Fraser Island. Make your way through Sunshine Coast Airport with ease with Webjet's guide to Sunshine Coast Airport's terminals, airport transfers, car rentals and airport hotel accommodation.