Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to Rockhampton, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Rockhampton from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Rockhampton
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Rockhampton
Current Time in Rockhampton
Average Temperature in Rockhampton
Average Rainfall in Rockhampton
See more of Rockhampton
Cheap Brisbane to Rockhampton Flights
Located in Queensland, Rockhampton has been attracting visitors for decades. With its historical architecture, magnificent cathedrals and nearby natural scenery, it's perfect for a lowkey holiday exploring Australia.
With 72 direct flights a week from Brisbane to Rockhampton and a flight time of only 1h 15 min, you'll be exploring this city in no time. Book your trip with either Virgin Australia or Qantas and find the cheapest time to fly by using Webjet's powerful flight search tool.
Ready to hit the skies and explore someplace new? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Brisbane to Rockhampton.
Departing from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Brisbane Airport
The quickest way to get from the city to Brisbane Airport is with the SkyTrain. Tickets only cost AUD 15 each way and the journey time is 20 minutes. The trains leave every 15 minutes from the CBD stations from 5:04 a.m. to 10:04 p.m. every day.
If you're on a tight budget, take the public bus. Routes 569 and 590 run from the city centre to the airport. To save time, you can also book a direct transfer from your hotel to the departures terminal.
Metered taxis and Uber is also available in Brisbane. A one-way trip will set you back AUD 33-42 depending on traffic.
Parking at Brisbane Airport
- Park Long: If you're visiting Rockhampton for longer than a day, leave your car here. It's close to the terminals and check-in counters.
- Park Premium: Located on level 3 of the P1 Domestic car park, this is the best option for travellers that want the utmost of convenience. It is the more expensive option, but you'll have access to exclusive entry and exit ramps.
- Park Valet: If you don't want to waste any time at the airport, use this option. All you need to do is park your car in the valet area, and the staff will help you with the rest.
Arriving at Rockhampton Airport
Getting from Rockhampton Airport to Your Hotel
There are no local bus or train services that run to and from the airport.
Luckily, Rockhampton Airport is a short 10-minute drive from the city. A one-way taxi ride costs AUD 16, and you'll find the cabs waiting outside the arrivals terminal.
Other options include booking a transfer with Young's Bus Service or the Rockhampton to Capricorn Coast Transfers.
Want to hire your own car? You'll find the rental desks located opposite the baggage carousels in the arrivals terminal.
Things To Do in Rockhampton
- Visit the Capricorn Caves. Hidden beneath the Berserker Range, it's one of Rockhampton's most popular outdoor adventures. You'll be able to see stalactites, cave coral and if you're lucky some bats.
- Spend a few hours at the botanic gardens. Located south of the city, it's full of tropical and subtropical plants, lily-covered lagoons and landscaped gardens. There's also an onsite cafe and a zoo that has a variety of small animals.
- Learn about the local Darumbal people at the Dreamtime Cultural Centre. There is a 90-minute tour that will teach you how to throw boomerangs while you learn about their traditions and history.
- Climb Mt Archer. The mountain has various walking trails that weave through its forested areas that are full of wildlife.
- Go to the Rockhampton Art Gallery. It's home to an impressive collection of local artworks as well as pieces from Indigenous artists. Some of its most notable works are by the famed Sir Russell Drysdale and Sir Sidney Nolan.