Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Port Lincoln, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Port Lincoln from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Port Lincoln
Best flight deals in September
Cheapest Price from Adelaide to Port Lincoln
Currency used in Port Lincoln
Average Time to Port Lincoln
Current Time in Port Lincoln
Average Temperature in Port Lincoln
Average Rainfall in Port Lincoln
See more of Port Lincoln
Cheap Adelaide to Port Lincoln Flights
Port Lincoln is one of the best destinations in Australia to get up close with its underwater heritage. Located on the scenic Eyre Peninsula, it's home to migrating pods of whales, dolphins and exciting outdoor activities.
With 77 direct flights each week from Adelaide to Port Lincoln, you can discover for yourself what all the fuss is about in just 50 minutes. Book your trip with either Regional Express or Qantas and use Webjet to find the best deals for your travel dates.
Ready to head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Port Lincoln!
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport is the fifth busiest in the country. All flights departing to Port Lincoln will leave from Level 2 of the terminal building.
Passengers will have access to unlimited WiFi, restaurants, shops and airline lounges.
Getting to Adelaide Airport
For the budget conscious, the best way to get from the city to the airport is with the local bus. JetExpress and JetBus both offer regular daily services to Adelaide Airport.
If you're staying at select hotels in Adelaide, you can use a transfer service to get to the airport. The door-to-door shuttle runs throughout the week and costs AUD 10 each way.
Metered taxis and ridesharing services are also available. A ride to the airport costs around AUD 13-17 and takes 20-minutes if there is no traffic.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport offers two different parking options for travellers:
- Terminal Car Park: If you're only going to Port Lincoln for the weekend, park your vehicle here. It has the best prices for short-term stays, and it's close to the terminal building.
- Long Term Car Park: If you're staying a week or more in Port Lincoln, leave your vehicle here. It offers better value for money, and it's only a 10-minute walk to the check-in counters.
Arriving at Port Lincoln
Getting from Port Lincoln Airport to Your Hotel
Port Lincoln Airport is only 10 km from the city centre, making a taxi ride an affordable option. A trip from the airport usually costs around AUD 15, and the trip will take 15-20 minutes.
Other transport options include the airport shuttle bus. It stops at all the major accommodation points in the city, but it will take longer to arrive at your hotel.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you can hire a car at the airport. The rental desks are located inside the arrivals terminal, and there are a few different companies to choose from.
Things To Do in Port Lincoln
- Visit Lincoln National Park. It boasts stunning views of the ocean, pristine sandy beaches and rugged limestone cliffs. Pack a picnic and spend the day here, or camp overnight and explore the park to its fullest.
- Get up close with wild sea lions. Port Lincoln's coastline is home to hundreds of these adorable creatures. Join a tour and learn about these fascinating animals as you watch them play in the ocean.
- If you're brave enough, you can go shark diving in Port Lincoln. It's one of the city's most hair-raising adventures that takes place near the Neptune Islands. Here you'll be able to view the Great Whites from the safety of your viewing cage and even spot a dolphin or two on the way.
- Go to Whalers Way for breathtaking views of the city's coastline. It's a 14-kilometre scenic drive that will take you past hidden beaches, caves, and rock pools. If you're lucky, you might even spot some emus and kangaroos on the way.