Compare Cheap Flights from Townsville to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Townsville? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best flight deals in May
Cheapest Price from Townsville to Perth
Currency used in Perth
Average Time to Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Townsville to Perth Flights
Perth may be one of the most remote cities in the world, but that doesn't stop thousands of people visiting it each year. With its year-round subtropical climate, tons of outdoor activities, beautiful beaches, and pink lakes, you can't go wrong with a trip to Perth.
With daily flights between Townsville and Perth, you can be exploring Australia's City of Light in just 7 h 45 min. Book your trip with leading airlines Virgin Australia, Qantas or Jetstar and use Webjet to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Townsville to Perth!
Departing from Townsville Airport
Getting to Townsville Airport
Use the airport shuttle. It's available from select Townsville hotels and runs 7-days a week from the city to the departure terminals.
Hop on board the public bus. Ingham Travel operates a regular route to the airport four times a day.
Hail a taxi. While it is the most expensive option, it's the fastest way to get to the airport. A ride will cost AUD 12-15 and take 10-15 minutes depending on the traffic.
Parking at Townsville Airport
- Short-Term Car Park: If you're only going to Perth for a day, leave your car here. The first 10 minutes are free, and it's AUD 20 for a 7-hour stay.
- Saver Car Park: For trips longer than 24 hours, this parking lot offers travellers the best value for money. Daily prices start at AUD 19, and the lot is close to the departure terminals.
- Premium Car Park: This is the most expensive parking option at the airport with rates starting at AUD 26. But if you don't mind paying for the convenience, you'll be within a one-minute walking distance of the terminal building.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
Take the bus. It's the cheapest way to get from Perth Airport to the city centre. Route 380 departs from T1 and T2, while Route 40 leaves from T3 and T4.
Grab a taxi or request a ride with Uber. The metered cab drivers will be waiting outside of the arrivals terminal. A trip into town will cost AUD 42-52 and take 20-minutes depending on the traffic.
You'll find the car rental desks inside the arrivals hall after the baggage claim area.
Things to Do in Perth
- Go on a day trip to Heirisson Island. It's one of the best places to watch Australia's wildlife in their natural habitat and escape the chaos of the city for a few hours.
- Unleash your inner foodie and sample Perth's best food. There is a nighttime culinary tour that will take you across the city to taste it's best entrees and deserts.
- Sign up for a surf lesson. Perth has some of the best waves for beginners and more than enough schools. Head to the beach for the afternoon and see how long it takes you to hang ten.
- Leave the city limits for an adrenaline rush. Just outside of Perth are some of the biggest sand dunes in Australia. Book a tour or bring your own gear and go sandboarding for a few hours.