Compare Cheap Flights from Port hedland to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Port hedland? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Port Hedland to Perth Flights
Perth is one of the world's most remote cities, but that doesn't stop thousands of people from flocking here each year. With its beautiful beaches, scenic parks and interesting museums, Perth is an ideal destination for any city slicker.
With 47 direct flights a week from Port Hedland to Perth, you can be exploring the city in just 2h 5min. Book your trip with Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet's search engine to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Port Hedland to Perth.
Departing Port Hedland
Getting to Port Hedland Airport
There are no public buses or trains that operate from the city centre to the airport.
The best way to get to the departure terminals is with a metered taxi. You can go to a taxi stand in town or call ahead to book your ride.
Parking at Port Hedland Airport
There is a short-term and long-term parking lot at Port Hedland Airport. Both options have CCTV coverage, attendant patrols and pedestrian access to the terminal building.
The short-term lot costs AUD 25 per day and rates for the long-term car park start at AUD 17 per day.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
The most affordable way to get from Perth Airport to the city is with the local bus. Transperth runs a regular service with route 380 from T1 and T2 and route 40 from T3 and T4.
If you prefer to take a taxi, you'll find the drivers waiting outside of the domestic terminals. A one-way trip costs between AUD 42-52 and takes about 20 minutes depending on the traffic. You can also use the airport's free WiFi to request a ride with Uber.
There are several car hire options at Perth Airport. You'll find the rental desks inside the arrivals hall after the baggage claim area at each domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Perth
- Plan a day trip to Heirisson Island. It's located in the middle of the Swan River and one of the best places to view Australia's wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Visit King's Park and the Botanic Gardens. It's an excellent way to escape the bustle of the city for a few hours and reconnect with Perth's natural heritage.
- Go on a night food safari. It's a unique way to explore the city and discover all it's culinary delights while getting your bearings.
- Get your adrenaline fix. Located outside of Perth are some of Australia's biggest sand dunes that you can spend the day trying to conquer.
- Learn how to surf. Visit one of Perth's most popular spots, Cottesloe Beach and see how long it takes you to stand up on a board and hang ten.