Compare Cheap Flights from Launceston to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Launceston? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Route information for flights from Launceston to Perth
|Cheapest one-way price for the current month||from $466|
|Cheapest one-way price over next 6 months||from $224|
|Cheapest month||May 2021|
|Most expensive month||January 2021|
|Average flight time||4h 10m|
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Launceston to Perth Flights
Perth may be one of the world's most isolated capital cities, but that doesn't stop thousands of people from visiting each year. It's the perfect playground for city slickers who want to relax and enjoy all of Perth's outdoor activities.
With daily flights between Launceston and Perth, you can be exploring the bustling metropolis in just 6 hours. Book your trip with leading airlines Virgin Australia, Qantas or Jetstar and use Webjet's search engine to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to pack your bags and explore someplace new? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Launceston to Perth!
Departing from Launceston Airport
Getting to Launceston Airport
There are no trains or public buses that run between the city and Launceston Airport.
The best way to get there is to either book a taxi service or arrange an airport shuttle service.
A cab ride will cost around AUD 35-38, and you can use the city's Smart Hail App to pre-book your trip. If you're staying at select hotels, you can use the airport shuttle. A one-way ride costs AUD 15 per adult and AUD 14 for children.
Parking at Launceston Airport
There are four different car parks to choose from at Launceston Airport:
- Short Term Parking: Only use this lot if you're going to Perth for less than 24 hours. The rates are charged hourly, and it quickly becomes an expensive option if you're not coming back the same day.
- Long Term Parking: For weekend trips, park your car here. It offers favourable daily rates, with three days only costing AUD 45.
- Undercover Parking: If you want to be as close to the terminal building as possible, choose this option. It costs AUD 36 for 24 hours and is the airport's premium parking option.
- Saver Parking: This parking lot is ideal for budget travellers. A three-day stay will set you back AUD 39, and the spaces aren't too far from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
Take one of the Transperth buses. Route 380 collects passengers heading into town from T1 and T2, while Route 40 departs from T3 and T4.
Grab a taxi or use a ride-sharing app like Uber. A ride into the CBD costs between AUD 42-52 and takes 20-minutes depending on the traffic.
Rent a car. There are several rental desks inside the arrivals hall after the baggage claim area.
Things to Do in Perth
- Head to the beach. Perth has a bevy of beautiful beaches to choose from. Cottesloe is one of the city's most popular beaches, and its shoreline is lined with trendy cafes.
- Take the family to Perth Zoo. It's been welcoming animal lovers since 1898 and is home to a plethora of Australia's unique wildlife. The zoo also features exhibits from countries around the world and has an Asian Rainforest as well as an African Savanna.
- Visit the Art Gallery of Western Australia. It houses collections from 1829 to present day from international and local artists. You'll find everything from displays featuring the work of Hans Heysen to traditional and contemporary indigenous art.
- Go to the St. Mary's Cathedral. The grand neo-Gothic church is a must-see for architecture lovers. Built in 1865, visitors can sign a tour of the building every Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.