Compare Cheap Flights from Karratha to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Karratha? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Karratha to Perth Flights
It's not hard to understand why Perth is one of Australia's top city break destinations. With it's winning combination of natural scenery and awe-inspiring architecture, it's a must-visit for any city slicker at heart.
With a flight time of only two hours from Karratha, you'll be exploring Perth in no time. Book your nonstop flight with either Virgin Australia and Qantas and use Webjet to discover the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the skies and go on a new adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Karratha to Perth.
Departing from Karratha Airport
Getting to Karratha Airport
If you're travelling to Perth on a budget, the best way to get to the airport is with one of the bus services. Prices start at AUD 30 per person, and you can pre-book your spot.
The only other option if you don't have your own car, is to take a taxi. The airport isn't too far away from the city, but prices are high with rates between AUD 32-45 each way.
Parking at Karratha Airport
- Short Term Parking: This lot is the closest to the departure terminal and check-in counters. Rates are AUD 25 for 7-8 hours or for each day you're away.
- Long Term Parking: If you're spending the weekend in Perth, this option offers the best value for money. Daily rates start at AUD 16 or AUD 48 for three days.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
For the budget conscious, the best way to get into the city is with the bus. Take Transperth route 380 if your flight lands at T1 or T2. Otherwise, route 40 if you depart from T3 or T4.
Perth Airport also has an express shuttle bus. While it will get you to your hotel faster, this service is more expensive.
The metered taxis are outside of the domestic terminals. A trip into Perth's CBD will cost 42-52 and take 20 minutes. Ridesharing services are also available at the airport, and you can use the free WiFi to request a ride.
If you want to hire a car, you'll find the rental desks just after the baggage claim area at each domestic terminal.
Things to do in Perth
- Visit Herisson Island for a day of kangaroo sightings. It's one of the best places in Australia to see the country's national animal in its natural habitat.
- Unwind at Perth's beautiful Botanic Gardens. It's easy to spend a few hours following the wandering trails and enjoying the natural scenery with a picnic.
- Go on a night food safari. It's a unique way to explore Perth's culinary prowess while seeing a different side of the city.
- Tackle the dunes at Lancelin. It's an easy day trip from Perth and is perfect for adventurous travellers looking for an adrenaline fix.
- Learn how to surf at one of Perth's famous beaches. You can sign up for a group lesson, or if you're serious about learning to hang ten, there are also multi-day surfing retreats.