Compare Cheap Flights from Kalgoorlie to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Kalgoorlie? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best flight deals in March
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Kalgoorlie to Perth Flights
Perth is one of Australia's top holiday destinations. With its incredible natural scenery, heritage tours and food, local and international travellers flock here in droves.
Wit 37 flights a week from Kalgoorlie to Perth, you can discover all this vibrant city has to offer in just 1h 10min. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to help you find the cheapest possible airfare deals.
Ready to pack your bags and go on holiday? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Kalgoorlie to Perth without a hitch.
Departing from Kalgoorlie
Kalgoorlie Airport is a single terminal airport that serves Boulder and Kalgoorlie.
All flights to Perth will leave from the main terminal. There is also free WiFi, a VIP lounge and a restaurant.
Getting to Kalgoorlie Airport
No public transport runs to and from the airport.
The only way to get from the city if you don't' have your own car is to take a taxi. Luckily, the airport is only 6 km away and a ride there will take 10-minutes. You can expect to pay AUD 10 for a single trip.
Parking at Kalgoorlie Airport
There is parking available at Kalgoorlie Airport for short and long-term stays. The first 24 hours are free and after that parking will cost AUD 10 per day.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
For the budget conscious, the best way to get into the city is with the bus. Take Transperth route 380 if your flight lands at T1 or T2. Otherwise, route 40 if you depart from T3 or T4.
Perth Airport also has an express shuttle bus. While it will get you to your hotel faster, this service is more expensive.
The metered taxis are outside of the domestic terminals. A trip into Perth's CBD will cost 42-52 and takes 20 minutes. Ridesharing services are also available at the airport, and you can use the free WiFi to request a ride.
If you want to hire a car, you'll find the rental desks just after the baggage claim area at each domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Perth
- Want to get up close with Australia's national animal? Visit the kangaroos on Heirisson Island. It's one of the best ways to see these creatures in their natural habitat.
- If the city life is getting to you, unwind and disconnect at the Botanic Gardens. You can explore the lush pathways and enjoy Perth's beautiful natural heritage.
- If you're a foodie, you can't leave Perth without going on a food night safari. It's one of the city's most unique culinary experiences and is an evening you and your taste buds won't be forgetting anytime soon.
- Go on a day trip to Lancelin and tackle the sand dunes. It's the perfect adventure for extreme sports enthusiasts who need to get their adrenaline fix.
- Learn how to surf. Perth is one of the best places in Australia to learn how to catch a wave. Visit Cottesloe Beach, sign up for a private or group lesson and see how long it takes for you to ride your first wave.