Compare Cheap Flights from Hobart to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Hobart? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
Flights: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95
Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Hobart to Perth Flights
Located closer to Bali than Sydney, Perth is one of the most remote cities in the world. But that hasn't stopped thousands of people from exploring Western Australia's capital city every year.
With flights departing from Hobart to Perth every day, you can be relaxing on Perth's famous beaches in just 6h 5 min. Book your trip with either Virgin Australia, Qantas or Tigerair and use Webjet's search engine to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to take to the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Hobart to Perth!
Departing from Hobart
Getting to Hobart Airport
Take the Tasmanian Redline City Hotels shuttle bus. It collects passengers from select hotels in Hobart and will drop you off at the departure terminals.
If you're short on time, the fastest way to get to the airport is with a taxi. A trip from the city centre costs AUD 35 and takes 20 minutes depending on the traffic.
Parking at Hobart Airport
If you want to leave your car at the airport, you have three options to choose from:
- Main Car Park: For short weekend trips to Perth, park your car here. A 24-hour stay will only cost you AUD 44, and you'll be close to the departure terminals.
- Valet Parking: If you don't mind paying extra for convenience, use this option. It costs AUD 55 to park here per day, and it's the closest lot to the check-in counters.
- Saver Car Park: This is the perfect option for travellers wanting to spend the least amount of money on parking as possible with daily rates starting at AUD 32.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
Take one of the Transperth buses into town. Route 380 departs from T1 and T2, and Route 40 meets arrivals at T3 or T4. But if you want to avoid the multiple stops, you can also catch a ride with the express shuttle bus.
Grab a taxi or request a ride with Uber. The metered cab drivers will be waiting outside of the domestic terminal building. A trip into town costs between AUD 42-52 and takes 20-minutes depending on the traffic.
Hire a car. If you want more freedom or you're planning a few day trips, you'll find the rental desks for several brands after the baggage claim area at each domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Perth
- Go to Heirisson Island. It's one of the best places in Perth to catch a glimpse of Australia's national animal, the kangaroo, in its natural habitat.
- Unleash your inner foodie. Instead of signing up for a traditional cooking class, go on a food safari at night. It's a memorable gastronomic experience that will let you sample the best of Perth's international cuisines.
- Tackle Perth's massive sand dunes. Just outside of the city, you can hire gear and go on a sandboard adventure.
- Learn how to surf. With some of the best waves in the country, there's no better place to take a lesson. Head to Cottesloe Beach, sign up and see if you can catch your first wave.
Perth, Australia - Perth Airport (PER)
Perth Airport is the gateway for travelers to the capital of Western Australia. Get to know Perth Airport's terminals, rental car options and nearby accommodation with Webjet's useful online guide to Perth Airport.