Compare Cheap Flights from Gold coast to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Gold coast? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Gold Coast to Perth Flights
Perth is one of Australia's top holiday destinations. Home to iconic architecture, a vibrant cafe culture and beautiful beaches it's the ultimate city slicker getaway.
With three direct flights each week from the Gold Coast to Perth, you'll be exploring all this bustling metropolis has to offer in just 4h 30min. Book your trip with Jetstar and use Webjet to uncover the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from the Gold Coast to Perth.
Departing from Gold Coast Airport
Getting to Gold Coast Airport
The most affordable way to get to the airport is with the public bus. Take the TransLink service and either pay as you go or purchase an unlimited bus and tram pass for AUD 10 per day.
If you're travelling alone or in a big group, another option to consider is the Gold Coast Tourist shuttle bus. You'll be picked up from your hotel and dropped off at the departure terminal.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber are also available. A ride from Surfers Paradise to Gold Coast Airport costs AUD 30-60 depending on the traffic.
Parking at Gold Coast Airport
The Gold Coast Airport has three different parking options and over 2,000 spots available.
- Premium Covered Parking: If you want to be as close as possible to the check-in counters and don't mind paying extra, use this option. The car park is linked to the terminal building with a private walkway, and if you book online, you'll get a discounted daily rate.
- Short-Term Terminal Parking: Only use this option if you're visiting Perth for less than 8-hours. If you stay longer, you'll be charged a much higher hourly rate than the other parking options.
- Budget Parking: This is the best parking option for frugal travellers. Daily rates start at AUD 16, and you can choose from covered and uncovered options.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
If you want to spend as little money as possible getting to your hotel, take one of the Transperth buses. Route 380 departs from T1 and T2, while route 40 meets flights landing at T3 or T4.
Metered taxis are located outside of the domestic terminals. A trip from the airport to the CBD will cost around AUD 42-52 and take 20 minutes depending on traffic. You can also use the airport's free WiFi to request a ride with Uber.
You'll find the car rental desks after the baggage claim area in each terminal building.
Things to Do in Perth
- Go to Heirisson Island. It's one of the best day trips from the city that will let you observe Australia's wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Visit the Botanic Gardens. It's a great way to escape the metropolis for a few hours and reconnect with nature.
- Sign up for a food safari tour. It's a gastronomic experience you won't forget and a different way to explore the city.
- Learn how to surf. Perth's beaches offer some of the best waves for beginners. Spend your afternoon learning how to hang ten or go on a weekend surf retreat.
- Go sandboarding. Located just outside of Perth are some of the biggest sand dunes in Australia - perfect for travellers looking for an adrenaline fix.