Compare Cheap Flights from Darwin to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Darwin? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Darwin to Perth Flights
From beaches to heritage tours, fishing and shopping, there is a seemingly endless list of reasons to visit Perth.
Luckily, finding a cheap flight from Darwin to Perth will be the easiest part of planning your trip. With 15 direct flights each week, you'll be exploring all the city has to offer in just 3h 45min. Book your nonstop flight with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to help you score the lowest possible airfare.
Ready to pack your bags and go on holiday? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Darwin to Perth.
Departing Darwin Airport
All domestic flights from Darwin to Perth leave from the main terminal.
Inside the airport, you'll find free WiFi, restaurants, shops, ATMs and airline lounges.
Getting to Darwin Airport
The quickest way to get to the airport is with a metered taxi. A one-way trip usually costs AUD 25-30 and takes 15-minutes if there is no traffic.
For budget travellers, the most affordable option is the Darwin City Airport Shuttle Service. It only costs AUD 18 for a single trip and runs 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
Other transport options include Buslink as well as coach and charter services.
Parking at Darwin Airport
Want to leave your car at the airport? Choose from three different car parks that best suit your travelling needs.
- Short Stay Car Park: If you're flying to Perth for less than a day, leave your car here. You'll get the first 15-minutes free and a full day rate is only AUD 40.
- Long Stay Plus: For weekend trips, choose this car park. It's only 200 meters away from the terminals and costs AUD 80 for three days.
- Long Stay Saver: Planning a week-long stay in Perth? The saver car park offers the best value for money. For 7-days you'll only pay AUD 99, and the park is within walking distance from the terminals.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
On a tight budget? The best way to get from the airport into the city is with the Transperth buses. If your flight arrives at T1 or T2, take bus route 380. For flight arrivals at T3 or T4, take bus route 40.
If you want to save time, there are more expensive express shuttle buses as well.
The taxi ranks are outside of the domestic terminals. If there is no traffic, a single trip usually takes 20 minutes and costs AUD 42-52.
If you prefer ridesharing services like Uber, you can use the airport's free WiFi to request a ride.
Want to hire a car? The rental desks are after the baggage claim area at each domestic terminal in Perth Airport.
Things to Do in Perth
- Visit the kangaroos on Heirisson Island. No visit to Australia would be complete without catching a glimpse of the country's most iconic indigenous animal in the wild.
- If you want to get out of the city, head to the Botanic Garden or King's Park. You'll be rewarded with beautiful views and a chance to explore the city's natural heritage.
- Want to get off the beaten tourist track? Go on a food safari at night! It's one of the city's most memorable experiences and is not something you get to do every day.
- Go on a day trip to the town of Lancelin. It's known for its massive dunes that are perfect for any adrenaline junkie.
- Ever wanted to learn how to surf? Now is your chance! Spend an afternoon at Cottesloe Beach, sign up for a lesson and see how long it takes you to catch a wave.