Compare Cheap Flights from Canberra to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Canberra? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Canberra to Perth Flights
With its legendary sunsets, beautiful beaches and heritage tours, you can't go wrong with a trip to Perth.
Use Webjet's search engine to help you find the cheapest days to fly. Book a direct flight with Qantas for a total journey time of 3h 50 minutes or break up your journey with a stopover in Melbourne with Virgin Australia.
Ready to head for the skies and discover what makes Perth so special? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Canberra to Perth!
Departing from Canberra Airport
Getting to Canberra Airport
The local bus is the best way to get to Canberra Airport if you're on a budget. Route 11 or Route 11A both depart from the CBD and stop at the terminals. A one-way trip costs AUD 4.80 and the bus runs 7-days a week.
The only other option is to take a metered taxi or a ride-sharing service. Fares start at AUD 48 and can go up to AUD 60 depending on the traffic.
Parking at Canberra Airport
If you want to leave your car at Canberra Airport, there are two options to choose from. But keep in mind that both parking lots are only open from 4:00 a.m. until 30 minutes after the last flight.
Parking Options at Canberra Airport
- Covered Parking: If you want to protect your car from the elements, park your car here. It is the more expensive option, with a three-day stay costing AUD 90.
- Outdoor Parking: For budget travellers, this is the best option. Prices start at AUD 69 for the weekend and AUD 12 for each additional day.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
The most affordable way to get into Perth's CBD is with the public bus. If your flight lands at T1 or T2 take route 380. For T3 or T4 arrivals, hop on board bus number 40.
If you want to get to your hotel faster, Perth Airport has an express shuttle bus. While this service is more expensive, it's still cheaper than a metered taxi.
The taxi stands are outside of the domestic terminals. A one way trip to the CBD costs AUD 42 to 52 and takes 20 minutes. Ride-sharing services are also available, and you can use the airport's free WiFi to request a ride.
Things to Do in Perth
- Walk along Swan River. It's Western Australia's first heritage icon and is home to numerous walking, running and biking trails.
- Visit Cottesloe beach. It's one of Perth's best spots for soaking up some sun and working on your tan. The beach is also perfect for swimming, snorkelling and surfing.
- Wander around Fremantle. It's known for its mix of music, art and interesting dining options. You can walk along the harbour and sign up for the Fremantle Prison Tunnel tour.
- Go on a food tour at night. It's an excellent option for night owls that want to experience a different side of the city while sampling Perth's best dishes.
- Go wine tasting. Located three hours outside of Perth is the Margaret River. It's known for its wine, locally produced food and wildlife sightings. Head to one of the wineries on the river, and you might even spot a few kangaroos in the vineyards.
Perth, Australia - Perth Airport (PER)
Perth Airport is the gateway for travelers to the capital of Western Australia. Get to know Perth Airport's terminals, rental car options and nearby accommodation with Webjet's useful online guide to Perth Airport.