Compare Cheap Flights from Cairns to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Cairns? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
Cheap Cairns to Perth Flights
Perth is the ultimate destination for city slickers. With its towering skyscrapers, an array of coffee shops and beautiful beaches, it's the perfect blend of nature and modern views.
With three direct flights each week from Cairns to Perth, you can be exploring this iconic metropolis in just five hours. Book your trip with Jetstar and use Webjet to uncover the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to pack your bags and go on an adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Cairns to Perth.
Departing from Cairns Airport
All flights from Cairns to Perth depart from the domestic terminal. Inside you'll find free WiFi, restaurants, ATMs and shops.
Getting to Cairns Airport
For budget travellers, the best way to get to the airport is with the local bus. From the city centre, you'll have to take a bus that stops at Sheridan Street and then take the Airport Connect bus. Both rides will set you back AUD 7.
If you're staying at select hotels in Cairns, you can make use of the airport shuttle service. A trip to the airport from a hotel will cost between AUD 15-17 per person or AUD 10 if you're staying at one of the hostels.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber are also available to take you to the airport.
Parking at Cairns Airport
Want to park your car at Cairns Airport? Book your spot online and get a discount of up to 40% on daily rates.
The airport has two parking options to choose from:
- The Weekender: For short trips to Perth, leave your car in the T2 car park. It's close to the domestic terminals and costs AUD 55 for a three-day stay.
- Weekly Stay: If you're going to Perth for a week or longer, save money by parking your car here. You'll only pay AUD 77 for 7-days and be within walking distance of the terminal building.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
If you want to keep your transport costs down, take one of the Transperth buses. Route 380 leaves from T1 and T2 and route 40 departs from T3 and T4. There are also more expensive express shuttle buses if you want to cut down on the total journey time.
Metered taxi ranks are located outside of the domestic terminals. A one-way trip takes about 20 minutes depending on the traffic and costs AUD 42-52. You can also use the airport's WiFi to request a ride with services like Uber.
There are several car hire options available at the airport. You'll find the rental desks just after the baggage claim area in each domestic terminal.
Things to Do in Perth
- Go to Heirisson Island to see the kangaroos. Located in the middle of the Swan River, you'll be able to observe Australia's iconic national animal in its natural habitat.
- Spend a few hours exploring King's Park and the Botanic Gardens. It's a great way to escape the bustle of Perth and appreciate it's natural heritage.
- Sign up for a night food safari. It's a unique gastronomic experience that will let you explore a different side of Perth.
- Tackle the sand dunes of Lancelin. Located just outside of Perth are some of Australia's biggest dunes that will give any adrenaline junkie their fix.
- Learn how to surf at Cottesloe Beach. It's one of the best places in the country to learn how to hang ten.