Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Perth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Perth from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Adelaide to Perth Flights
No visit to Australia would be complete without a trip to Perth. It's one of the countries most iconic cities that attracts millions of visitors each year.
Want to see what all the fuss is about? Book your flight from Adelaide to Perth with either Jetstar, Qantas or Virgin Australia, and you'll be exploring the city in just 2h 50 min.
Choose from over 50 direct flights each week and find the perfect departure times that work for your travel plans.
Ready to head to the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Perth!
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport is home to one terminal and is located 6 km from the city centre. Check-in desks are on Level 2 of the terminal building, and there is free and unlimited Wi-Fi for all passengers.
Getting to Adelaide Airport
JetExpress and JetBus services run every day from the city centre to the airport. Tickets can be bought from the bus driver, and cost AUD 5.40.
If you're staying at a hotel in the city, you can use the Airport City Shuttle. It's a door-to-door service that runs every day from the CBD to the airport and costs only AUD 10 one-way.
The most direct way to get from the city to the airport is with a taxi or a ride-sharing service. A single trip costs between AUD 13-17 and takes around 15 minutes.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
Want to leave your car at the airport? Adelaide has two parking options to suit your travelling needs.
- Terminal Car Park: If you're going to Brisbane for business or just the weekend, this is the best option for you. It's just minutes from the check-in counters as well as baggage collection.
- Long Term Car Park: If you're planning a longer trip to Brisbane, you'll get the most value for money by parking here. It's a short 10-minute walk to the terminal, or you can hop on one of the free shuttle bus services.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Perth Airport to Your Hotel
The cheapest way to get from the airport into Perth is with the Transperth buses. If you're leaving from T1 or T2 takes route 380. For T3 or T4 departures, take bus route 40 to reach the city. If you're short on time, you can also hop on the more expensive express shuttle bus.
The taxi ranks are located outside of the domestic terminals. A one-way trip from the airport usually takes around 20 minutes depending on traffic. Fares are between AUD 42-52, and you can also use the airport's free WiFi to request a ride with Uber.
Want to hire a car? The rental desks are after the baggage claim area at each domestic terminal in Perth Airport.
Things to Do in Perth
- See the kangaroos at Heirisson Island. Located in the middle of the Swan River, no visit to Australia would be complete without catching a glimpse of this iconic ingenious animal.
- Escape the bustle of the city. Head to King's Park and the Botanic Garden for beautiful views of Perth, and it's natural heritage.
- Do something different. Have you ever gone on a food safari at night? Make sure you sign up for one while in Perth! It's a memorable gastronomic experience that you won't forget anytime soon.
- Get your adrenaline fix. Head to the small town of Lancelin just outside of Perth and tackle it's monstrous sand dunes.
- Learn how to surf. Spend the afternoon at Cottesloe Beach, sign up for a lesson and see how long it takes you to catch your first wave.