Compare Cheap Flights to Perth, Australia
Heading to Perth for business or a holiday? Check out Webjet's latest deals, browse airfares from leading airlines around the world and find the perfect flight that suits your budget!
|Flights to Perth||Apr 2019||May 2019||Jun 2019||Jul 2019||Aug 2019||Sep 2019|
|Departing Adelaide||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Brisbane||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Canberra||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Cairns||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Darwin||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Hobart||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Melbourne||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Gold Coast||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Sydney||Cheapest Price|
|Departing Townsville||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price||Cheapest Price|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Perth
Best flight deals in April
Cheapest Price to Perth
Currency used in Perth
Average Time to Perth
Current Time in Perth
Average Temperature in Perth
Average Rainfall in Perth
See more of Perth
A Guide to Perth
Know Before You Go
- Get free WiFi. The City of Perth has free public WiFi around the CBD. You can also head to your nearest Maccas (McDonald's) or libraries and get online for free.
- Get a national park pass. Travellers can get a day pass for AUD 10 per car. But if you plan on visiting many parks, you can get a holiday pass for AUD 35 per vehicle.
- Stay in hostels. If you're travelling on a shoestring, you'll save the most money by either getting a dorm bed for AUD 30 or a private room in a hostel for AUD 80. Hotel prices tend to cost AUD 100+ per night.
- Eating out in Perth is expensive. A main course meal at most restaurants will set you back AUD 25+. You can keep costs down by cooking for yourself and picking up essentials at the supermarket.
- Browse Groupon for deals. The website often has two for one deals or discounts on day trips to popular destinations like Rottnest Island.
Getting Around Perth
- Take the public bus. The Central Area Transit buses are free and run routes that loop throughout the city. You will need to check each routes hours, but most operate from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Taxis and ride-sharing services are available throughout the city. You can either call ahead to book your ride at a particular time or hail one from the side of the road.
- Hire your own car. If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you can pick up a rental either at the airport or in town. You will need to check if you need an international driving permit to rent a car in Australia.
- Explore Perth on foot. While it's not possible to walk the entire city, there are plenty of walkable areas. Head to Kings Park, the Botanical Garden and Swan River.
- Cycle around the city. There are several bike rental shops in the CBD. A full day starts at AUD 10, and there are a number of cycling routes that run past the city's top attractions.
When is The Best Time to Visit Perth?
The best time to visit Perth is during spring. From September to November, the city is awash with beautiful colours, and there's little chance of rain ruining any outdoor activities. The only downside is that it's also high season and hotel prices will be at their highest. Try lock in a better rate by booking your flights and accommodation a few months in advance.
If you can handle the heat, book your trip for Perth's summer months. From December to February, temperatures reach 37°C, driving down hotel prices and emptying out the city.
March to May is Perth's autumn and is one of the best times to visit. You won't have as many people in the city compared to spring, plus temperatures start to dip slowly. For budget travellers, there is a slight decrease in hotel prices, and the weather is still perfect for water-based activities.
The least popular time to explore Perth is during its winter months. From June to August, the city experiences heavy rains, putting a stop to many of the outdoor activities. But if you can plan around the storms, you'll save with low hotel and airfare prices.
Airports in Perth
Perth Airport is the fourth busiest airport in Australia. It operates flights to several domestic destinations as well international locations such as South Africa, UAE and China. The airport is a hub for Qantas and Alliance Airlines and is a focus city for Jetstar Airways and Virgin Australia.
Getting To and From Perth Airport
The cheapest way to get from the airport is with the local bus. If your flight arrives at T1/T2, take bus 380. If you land at T3/T4 take bus 40 to get into the city.
If you're short on time, you can also buy a ticket for the faster, but more expensive shuttle bus.
The taxi stands are located outside the domestic terminals. A trip into Perth costs between AUD 42-52 and takes 20-minutes. Ride-sharing services like Uber are also available, and you can use the free WiFi to request your ride.
Car rental desks are located just after the baggage claim area at each of Perth's arrival terminals.
Latitude - Perth's Number 1 Indoor Aerial Park
Latitude offers a world of indoor fun and thrilling aerial entertainment for all ages. From the fully integrated bouncing and climbing activity floor, to the freestyle tumble mat, sky-high obstacle courses and ninja style parkour course The Grid, there is something for everyone. Plus Latitude has a dedicated Kids Zone for children 18 mths to 5 years. Located just a 30 minute drive from the Perth airport, Latitude will be the family day highlight of your Perth visit. Bounce, climb and fly at Latitude today!