Compare Cheap Flights from Gold coast to Orlando, United States
Looking for cheap flights to Orlando from Gold coast? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Orlando
Best flight deals in October
Cheapest Price from Gold coast to Orlando
Currency used in Orlando
Average Time to Orlando
Current Time in Orlando
Average Temperature in Orlando
Average Rainfall in Orlando
See more of Orlando
Know Before You Go
- Eating at buffets is one of the best ways to save on food in Orlando. For USD 3.99 you can get a full English breakfast, pancakes, fruit and much more. There are also buffet style dinners for USD 9.99 that include steaks, chicken, spaghetti, meatballs and dessert.
- Orlando is not the kind of destination where you can arrive without a plan. With the sheer number of theme parks in the city, it pays to spend time deciding what attractions you want to see, so you have a rough day-to-day literary.
- You can save money and time with multi-day passes by buying the tickets online. This way you won't have to stand in the long lines at ticket windows, and you'll have more time in the park.
- Gates open 30 minutes before the official time at Orlando's main theme parks. Get there early, and you'll be able to skip the long lines and get more done before the crowds arrive.
- Pack a waterproof phone case. It's perfect for keeping your phone, cards and cash on you without getting wet while you have fun on those water rides.
- If you only have a limited amount of time in Orlando, consider buying an Express Pass for attractions. It might seem like an unnecessary expense, but if you skip that 90 minutes wait for Skull Island and see more in one day, it's worth it.
Getting Around Orlando
- If you are travelling on a budget, the LYMMO bus system is the best way to get around Orlando. It has dedicated lanes, runs seven days a week, and it's free to use.
- Another affordable option is LYNX. This scheduled bus service covers 61 routes around the city with fares as low as USD 2.
- If you want to get in some exercise while exploring Chicago, you can hire a bike. It costs USD 8 an hour and bikes can be picked up and dropped off at the different stations around the city.
- For travellers that want more flexibility while visiting Orlando, you can hire a car. Rental agencies are available at the airport as well as around the city.
- Other options for getting around the city include the O-Cartz shuttle service, car sharing network Zipcar, Uber and Orlando's two SunRail stations.
When is The Best Time to Visit Orlando?
The best time to visit Orlando is from March to May. Temperatures rise to a warm, but comfortable 26°C and the theme parks aren't packed with tourists. If you avoid the Easter rush or book in advance, you'll be able to find cheap hotel rates and airfare prices. March is also a great time to visit if you want to check out the city's unique events like the Universal Orlando Resort's Mardi Gras celebration.
From December to February Orlando is jam-packed with tourists. If you want to avoid the increase in flights and accommodations, book everything well in advance. Temperatures are a cool 21°C during in the day and drop to 4°C in the evening so pack some light layers to stay warm.
Orlando's summer months (June to August) is the most expensive time to visit. Schools are on holiday and families flock to the city for a break. The influx of tourists means you'll see a rise in airfare and hotel prices. But if you book early, buy your attraction tickets online, you can beat the crowds and enjoy Orlando as much as any other time of year.
Orlando sees a dip in tourism during its hurricane season. From September to November hotel rates will be lower compared to other times of the year, but make sure you safeguard your booking. Buy refundable flights and find a hotel that doesn't charge a cancellation fee.
Airports in Orlando
Orlando International Airport
Orlando International is the second busiest airport in Florida. Every year, it handles over 35 million passengers with 42 airlines serving flights to 91 destinations around the world. The airport is a hub for Silver Airways and is a focus city for Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines.
The city also has a smaller airport called Orlando Sanford International Airport. Flights here are mainly for domestic destinations with Allegiant Air using the airport as a focus city.
Getting To and From Orlando's Airports
If you don't want to rent a car while in Orlando, there are many ways to get into the city centre from the airport.
Take Lynx bus #51 to downtown Orlando from Orlando International Airport. The bus stop is on the A-Side of the terminal on the ground transportation level. The bus leaves the airport every 60 minutes until 09:30 pm and fares cost USD 2 for an adult one-way. If you are coming from Standford take Lynx bus #33.
Taxis are available from the airport 24 hours a day. All trips from the Orlando International have a surcharge of USD 1, and the meter starts with USD 2.20 for the first quarter mile and USD 0.55 for each quarter mile thereafter. Stanford taxis have the same rates but only carry a USD 0.50 airport surcharge. If you want to save money, you can also order an Uber or Lyft from either airport.
There are also shared shuttle vans available at both airports, and most hotels in the city also offer complimentary airport transfers.