Compare Cheap Flights from Karratha to Mykonos, Greece
Looking for cheap flights to Mykonos from Karratha? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Mykonos
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Mykonos
Current Time in Mykonos
Average Temperature in Mykonos
Average Rainfall in Mykonos
See more of Mykonos
Know Before You Go
- If you aren't on a tight budget, head to Little Venice for dinner. The restaurants here offer visitors some of the most picturesque meals in Mykonos.
- If you want to get away from the party beaches, spend a day relaxing on Psarou Beach. It's further away from downtown Mykonos, calmer and one of the most luxurious beaches on the island.
- Don't be shocked if you see any topless sunbathers. Although Greece is conservative, it's socially acceptable to lose your bikini top on the more secluded beaches.
- Mykonos is a seasonal island. It operates from May to early October. Out of season many of the hotels and businesses close down as workers return to the mainland.
- Most of the hotels on the island offer an included breakfast - don't miss it. The Greeks believe in eating a huge breakfast, so fill up, and you'll only need a few snacks until it's time for dinner.
Getting Around Mykonos
- The best way to get around Mykonos is by bus. The system is extensive and runs to all the islands towns, beaches and attractions. During the summer months, the bus runs as late as 4:00 a.m., and tickets will only set you back EUR 1.
- If you aren't in a rush to get anywhere, get lost walking around the town. You'll discover some hidden gems exploring the tiny alleys and avenues.
- Mopeds are a fun and easy way to get around the narrow streets and explore the island's more remote destinations. The daily rate during the summer is EUR 22 and EUR 10 in the low season.
- Hiring a car in Mykonos is expensive, and parking is scarce. The roads are narrow, and you'll need to translate the road signs. Rather take a taxi, hire a moped or use the island's extensive bus system to get around.
- Taxis are expensive, and there's only about 30 on Mykonos. But if you don't want to figure out public transport upon arrival or you have heavy bags, the price is worth it. Taxis use flat rates and a single trip into the city centre should cost around EUR 15.
When is The Best Time to Visit Mykonos?
The island's summer months (June to August) are the best time to visit if you want to experience the legendary Mykonos parties. It's also the hottest time of year, but the ocean breeze will help keep you cool in between your dips into the water. Book your hotel a few months in advance to avoid the seasonal price spike and to ensure availability.
Spring is also a great time to explore the island before the summer rush. From April to May, the temperatures are warming up, and you'll be able to find better deals on accommodation.
From September to October, the summer crowds will start to disappear. You'll have the island's beaches to yourself and save as hotels start to drop their prices.
From December to March, many businesses and hotels will close up for the winter months. But for the few that stay open, you'll find the lowest rates out of the whole year. While there is not much going on, you'll have the island to yourself and get a chance to experience the island's natural beauty and how the locals live.
Airports in Mykonos
Mykonos International Airport
Mykonos International Airport is 4 km from the city centre. It is mainly a seasonal airport with a limited number of domestic flights during its off season winter months. In summer, there are regular international flights and private charters from various cities in Europe.
Getting To and From Mykonos International Airport
A metered taxi service is available 24 hours a day outside the airport. The journey into the city centre will take about 10 minutes, and fares are around EUR 15. But with only 30 taxis on the island, you won't be able to find one during the busy summer season. Rather pre-book your transfer or use the public bus service.
The bus runs from the airport to the city and several other destinations around the island during summer. You can find the bus stop in front of the terminal building and tickets cost EUR 1.60 one way.
If you do decide to hire a car, there are several rental companies by the arrivals terminal.