Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Miami, United States
Looking for cheap flights to Miami from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Miami
Best flight deals in July
Cheapest Price from Adelaide to Miami
Currency used in Miami
Average Time to Miami
Current Time in Miami
Average Temperature in Miami
Average Rainfall in Miami
See more of Miami
Know Before You Go
- If you plan on visiting Miami's famous nightclubs, don't forget your most stylish attire. Also, if you pay for drinks with your credit card, read the bill and make sure you are not paying for drinks you did not order.
- If you need to catch up on emails or need to check Google Maps, you'll find free outdoor Wifi that covers 95% of the city as well as at most coffee shops and public libraries.
- Visiting Miami means a lot of time outside soaking up the city's famous sun. All that exposure means you need to go above and beyond your typical skin protection routine. Make sure you pack sunscreen, lip balm with sunscreen, and a hat to keep the sun's rays at bay.
- Buy a Go Miami card if you want to save on visiting Miami's top attractions. The card is valid for 25 attractions and is available as a one or five-day pass.
- Check your bill before paying at a restaurant. Many restaurants and even attractions add a gratuity and beach tax to the final amount.
Getting Around Miami
Miami is not a walkable city. Its famous attractions and restaurants are spread out not making it a feasible option. While there are many public transport options, hiring a car is the preferred way to around the city. You'll be able to see things on your time and get to destinations faster - which is essential if you have limited time in the city.
But if you want to avoid the stress of parking and navigating through the city, here are some of the public transportation options available:
- If you want to get a good workout and see the city at the same time- hire a bike. The hard-packed sand and boardwalks make it a scenic and easy commute, but with Miami's large distances, it shouldn't be relied on solely.
- Taxis aren't the cheapest way to get around, but they are convenient. Fares start at USD 2.50 for the first quarter-mile and then USD 2.40 for each extra mile.
- If you are on a budget the Metromover, Metrorail and Metrobus are a low-cost alternative to navigating the city. Metrobus and Metrorail trips start at USD 2.25, and unlimited daily passes, weekly passes or monthly passes are also available.
- The Metromover is free to use. It loops around Downtown Miami and Brickell going past many shops and restaurants. It's a great way to keep your travel costs down and discover everything that the city has to offer.
- Another free form of transport to give a try is the hop on, hop off trolley. It runs from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm daily and is a unique way to see the city.
When is The Best Time to Visit Miami?
The best time to visit Miami is during its shoulder spring season. From March to May, you'll have warm weather without the high temperatures of summer and cheaper rates. The only downside is the crowds of college kids that visit the city for Spring Break. If you want to avoid that rush, plan your holiday for late April or early May.
Miami's high season is during its winter months (December to February). Temperatures are still warm compared to other US states, and tourists descend on the city to escape the cold. It's also time for the city's biggest event, Art Basel, that sends visitor numbers into overdrive. To avoid the skyrocketing rates, book your accommodation and airfares well in advance.
If you are trying to stick to a modest budget, plan your visit for the city's summer months. From June to August, the crowds thin out as temperatures and humidity rise while hotel rates and flight fares decrease.
Travelling to Miami between September to November can be a gamble. It's hurricane season, and the threat of a downpour might ruin your beach holiday. The city is still warm though, so pack an umbrella and enjoy the empty beaches.
Airports in Miami
Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport is the largest gateway between the United States and Latin America. It's located 13km from Downtown Miami and is South Florida's main airport for long-haul international flights.
MIA is a hub for American Airlines, Eastern Air Lines, Miami Air International and Xtra Airways. It's also a focus city for Avianca, LATAM and Frontier Airlines.
Getting to and from Miami International Airport
The quickest and easiest option to get from the airport to Miami Beach is with Uber or Lyft. A one-way ride should cost you USD 15 while a regular taxi will be USD 32-40 before tip.
The cheapest way to get to and from MIA is with the Express Bus Service. It is a daily service that runs between the airport and Miami Beach every 30 minutes from 6am to 11pm. Fares are USD 2.35 one-way.
If you want to drive yourself around Miami, you can rent a car straight from the airport. After collecting your bags, take the MIA Mover and get off at the Miami Intermodal Center. Once there, you'll find the Rental Car Center with some popular rental companies to choose from.
You can also catch a shared van ride for USD 20 per person to South Beach or ask your hotel if they offer a complimentary shuttle service.