Compare Cheap Flights from Mildura to Melbourne, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Melbourne from Mildura? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Melbourne
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Melbourne
Current Time in Melbourne
Average Temperature in Melbourne
Average Rainfall in Melbourne
See more of Melbourne
Cheap Mildura to Melbourne Flights
It's easy to see why Melbourne is one of Australia's top destinations. From its vibrant street art scene to its popular attractions like the Federation Square or Southbank, a trip here is anything but dull.
With 52 direct flights each week from Mildura to Melbourne, you can be exploring the city in just 55 minutes. Book your trip with either Qantas, Virgin Australia or Regional Express and use Webjet to help you find the best airfare deals.
Ready to pack your bags and go on an adventure? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Mildura to Melbourne without a hitch!
Departing from Mildura Airport
Getting to Mildura Airport
No public transport serves Mildura Airport.
The best way to get there is to take a metered taxi. A one-way trip to the airport will costs around AUD 27 and take about 15 minutes from the city centre.
Parking at Mildura Airport
If you're driving yourself to the airport, you can leave your car in one of the three different parking areas.
- Short Term Parking: The first two hours are free, and daily rates start at AUD 36 per day.
- Long Term Parking: Prices start as low as AUD 13 a day.
- Premium Parking: If you want the utmost convenience, park your car here for AUD 17 a day.
Payment for parking is made when you leave. The airport accepts payments by cash or credit card at the pay stations located in the arrivals area. You can only pay at the boom gate on exit with your credit card as well.
Arriving at Melbourne Airport
Getting from Melbourne Airport to Your Hotel
The cheapest way to get into Melbourne's CBD is with the Skybus City Express. A one-way trip costs AUD 19 and the service runs 24 hours a day.
Regional and charter bus services also service Melbourne Airport.
If you prefer to take taxis, you'll find the drivers waiting outside of the terminal. A single trip into the city will set you back AUD 56-62, but it is the most direct way to get to your hotel.
Alternatively, you can use the airport's free WiFi to request an Uber. Depending on where your flight lands, you'll either meet your driver at the pickup zone in the forecourt or the pickup zone on level 2.
Car rental counters are located on the ground floor of the arrival terminal. There are six rental companies to choose from each with deals to suit any budget.
Things to Do in Melbourne
- Visit the Queen Victoria Market. It's the largest open-air market in the southern hemisphere. From Thursday to Sunday and Tuesdays, you'll find a variety of imported goods as well as delicious fresh produce. It's the perfect place to pick up a few souvenirs, and there are even carnival rides.
- Located next to the Yarra River, Melbourne Aquarium is a must-visit for animal lovers. It's home to Gentoo penguins, tropical fish, sea dragons, sharks, stingrays, turtles and more.
- Have a drink at one of Melbourne's pubs. The city is known for having watering holes hidden across the city. Visit some of the famous ones like Croft Institute, Bar Americano or Berlin Bar.
- Grab an award-winning cup of coffee. Mister Close, Brother Baba Budan and Patricia Coffee Brewers are some of the most well-known spots in Melbourne for their cup of joe.
- Do you love watching bands? Melbourne's nightlife scene will not disappoint. It has everything from rock to jazz, EDM to indie. One thing is for sure; you won't struggle to find something that's catered to your musical tastes.