Compare Cheap Flights from Coffs harbour to Melbourne, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Melbourne from Coffs harbour? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheap Coffs harbour to Melbourne Flights
Melbourne is a bustling metropolis that deserves a spot on any city slicker's bucket list. From its acclaimed street art scene to its delicious cafe culture and the world's most beautiful train station, there's something to discover around each corner.
With three direct flights a week from Coffs Harbour to Melbourne and a journey time of only 1h 55min, you'll be exploring the world's most liveable city in no time. Book your trip with Qantas and use Webjet to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the skies? Here's what you need to know about flying from Coffs Harbour to Melbourne.
Departing from Coffs Harbour
Getting to Coffs Harbour Airport
Take the Action Coach Shuttle Service. It runs every day from the nearby resorts and surrounding areas to the airport.
Book a trip with a taxi. The cabs that service the area operate 24 hours a day - perfect for those early morning flights.
Use the local bus service. Sawtell Coaches run every day to the airport, and the fares cost only AUD 4.30 per person.
Parking at Coffs Harbour Airport
There are two parking options available at Coffs Harbour Airport:
- Security Parking: This covered premium parking option has 120 spaces. It's open from 5:00 a.m. until 30 minutes after the last scheduled flight lands. Rates start at AUD 22 per day.
- General: For short or long trips to Melbourne, leave your car here. It's AUD 3 per hour and the first 15 minutes are free.
Arriving at Melbourne Airport
Getting from Melbourne Airport to Your Hotel
If your tight on cash, the most affordable way to get into Melbourne's CBD is with the Skybus. A one-way trip costs AUD 19 and the service runs 24 hours a day.
You can also use one of the affordable regional and charter bus service options.
Metered taxis and Uber also operate from the airport. You'll find the cab drivers waiting outside of the terminal, and you can meet your Uber driver at one of the designated pickup zones. A one-way trip into the CBD should cost around AUD 56-62.
For car rentals, head to the ground floor of the arrival hall. You'll find several rental options to suit your travel needs.
Things to Do in Melbourne
- Visit the Queen Victoria Market. It holds the title of the largest open-air market in the southern hemisphere and is full of everything from fresh produce to imported goods.
- Spend the day at Melbourne's Aquarium. It's the perfect family activity to cool off from the heat of the day while learning about all the unique marine life.
- Explore the city at night. Melbourne is famous for its many pubs and clubs that are spread out across the city. Stop by some of the most famous establishments like the Croft Institute and visit some of the lesser-known gems.
- Try some of Melbourne's coffee. The city is home to award-winning cafes that attract caffeine lovers from all over the world.
- Watch some local bands. You'll find everything from EDM to heavy metal playing in the city's live music venues. Go support some of the artists and you might discover a new favourite band in the process.