Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Learmonth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Learmonth from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Learmonth
Best flight deals in April
Currency used in Learmonth
Current Time in Learmonth
Average Temperature in Learmonth
Average Rainfall in Learmonth
See more of Learmonth
Cheap Perth to Learmonth Flights
Located in Western Australia, the small town of Learmonth is one of the region's top off-the-beaten-path destinations. It's on the doorstep of the famous Ningaloo Reef and the Cape Range National Park that boasts over 50 kilometres of beaches.
With 13 flights a week from Perth to Learmonth, you can be exploring this beautiful part of Australia in just 1h 55 min. Book your trip with Qantas and use Webjet's powerful search engine to find cheap flights for your travel dates.
Ready to pack your bags and head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Learmonth!
Departing from Perth
Getting to Perth Airport
Take the public bus if you're on a budget. A regular service runs from the CBD to each of Perth Airport's four departure terminals.
Hail a taxi or use Uber. A ride from the city will cost around AUD 42-52, and you'll need to factor in buffer time to avoid missing your flight due to the city's notorious traffic jams.
Parking at Perth Airport
There are three parking options available at Perth Airport:
- Short Term: Only park your car here if you're going to Learmonth for less than 24 hours. The parking lot uses hourly rates, and it becomes an expensive option if you're gone for an extended period.
- Long Term: While the parking spaces are further away from the terminals, the prices are more affordable for stays longer than a day. Rates start at AUD 10, and there is a free shuttle bus you can use to get to and from your vehicle.
- Fast Track: If you want absolute convenience, use this parking lot. There are 230 exclusive bays that are within a short walking distance of the check-in counters.
Arriving at Perth Airport
Getting from Learmonth Airport to Your Hotel
Airport transfers, taxis and rental vehicles are not available to meet every flight. It's advisable to book ahead of time to avoid being stranded at the airport.
One of the cheapest options available is the Exmouth Bus Charter. The service runs between the airport and select hotels in the town. Tickets start at AUD 30 per person.
If you would like to use a taxi, you'll need to book your ride to have a driver meet you at the airport. A trip to the CBD will cost around AUD 50.
For car hire, you'll find the rental desks inside the arrivals hall.
Things To Do in Learmonth
- Book a trip to the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef. It rivals the Great Barrier Reef, and its waters are home to whale sharks between April and July. If you go snorkelling or diving, you'll also spot plenty of other marine life such as manta rays, sea turtles and dugongs.
- Another outdoor adventure not to be missed is Coral Bay. You can sign up for a sea kayaking trip or go on a glass-bottom boat tour. The area is also near Skelton Beach, which is known for being a reef shark nursery.
- Visit Cape Range National Park. It covers more than 50,000 hectares and has an abundance of wildlife. Keep an eye out for kangaroos, dingoes, emus, and its varied bird population.
- Drive up Charles Knife Road for spectacular views of the Exmouth Gulf. If you can, plan your trip for sunrise and watch the landscape come to life.