Compare Cheap Flights from Darwin to Learmonth, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Learmonth from Darwin? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Learmonth
Best flight deals in September
Cheapest Price from Darwin to Learmonth
Currency used in Learmonth
Average Time to Learmonth
Current Time in Learmonth
Average Temperature in Learmonth
Average Rainfall in Learmonth
See more of Learmonth
A Guide to Learmonth
Know Before You Go
- Get online. If you want to check your emails without paying for an expensive data bundle, go to Mcdonalds and use their free WiFi.
- You don't need to tip. Australia doesn't have a tipping culture, but if you feel the service was exceptional, you can leave a small 10-15% tip.
- You don't need an international driver's license in Australia. If you plan to hire a car, all you need is your foreign driver's license.
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef. It's one of the most pristine marine parks in the world and is home to whale sharks between April and July. There's also plenty of other marine life such as dugong, manta rays and sea turtles.
- Explore Coral Bay. You can go on glass-bottom boat tours, try sea kayaking or go scuba dive. It's also home to Skelton Beach which is a reef shark nursery.
Getting Around Learmonth
- Book a taxi. If you want to get around town faster, you can call the local taxi service and request a ride.
- Hire a car. The best way to get around Learmonth is with your own set of wheels. You'll be able to explore the region without restrictions, and you can take your time at attractions.
- Go on the bus. If you want to visit the nearby towns, there are regular charter bus services.
When is The Best Time to Visit Learmonth?
The weather in Learmonth is mild with a warm and cold season. From November to late March the average temperature is 35°C. The temperature drops from late May to August and hovers around 26°C.
The best time to visit Learmonth is between April and May. The weather is warm, and humidity is low. You'll also be in time for whale shark season which runs from March to June.
As the town goes into the winter months (June to August), you'll have better luck spotting manta rays, humpback whales, dolphins and even dugongs.
If you're planning to go diving in the famous Ningaloo Reef, it doesn't matter when you visit. Diving all year round is possible.
Airports in Learmonth
Learmonth Airport is located near the town of Exmouth in Western Australia. QantasLink is the only airline that provides flights to and from Perth.
Getting To and From Learmonth Airport
You need to book ahead for airport transfers, taxis and rental vehicles. These services are not always available to meet each flight, and you might find yourself stranded.
Exmouth Bus Charter operates an airport transfer service between the airport and the town of Exmouth. Each bus is air-conditioned and will drop you off in front of your hotel. Prices start at AUD 30 per person.
There is no taxi rank at the airport. You'll need to book ahead to have a driver meet your flight. Rates into the town centre start at AUD 50.
If you want to rent a car, you'll find the rental booths inside the airport terminal. It's advised to pre-book your vehicle to make sure there is availability and to ensure they will be open when you arrive.