Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Kununurra, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Kununurra from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Kununurra
Best flight deals in May
Cheapest Price from Perth to Kununurra
Currency used in Kununurra
Average Time to Kununurra
Current Time in Kununurra
Average Temperature in Kununurra
Average Rainfall in Kununurra
See more of Kununurra
Cheap Perth to Kununurra Flights
Located in East Kimberley, Kununurra means "Big Water" in the local tongue, and it boasts incredible waterfalls, rivers and lakes to live up to its name.
With five direct flights each week from Perth to Kununurra, you can be exploring all this town has to offer in just 3 hours. Book your trip with Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to explore someplace new? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Kununurra.
Departing from Perth
Getting to Perth Airport
If you're travelling on a budget, take the public bus to the airport. It's the cheapest public transportation option available, and the service stops at each of Perth's four departure terminals.
Metered taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber are also available in the city. A trip from the CBD usually costs AUD 42-52, but you'll need to factor in the heavy traffic to make sure you get to the airport on time.
Parking at Perth Airport
There are three parking options available at Perth Airport:
- Short Term: For day or weekend trips to Kununurra, leave your car here. It's close to the terminal building and offers the best hourly parking rates.
- Long Term: If you're planning on spending a week or more in Kununurra, use this car park. Daily rates start at AUD 10, and you can use the free shuttle bus to get from the lot to the terminal building.
- Fast Track: If you want absolute convenience, park your vehicle here. It boasts 230 exclusive bays, and you'll be within a one-minute walking distance of the check-in counters.
Arriving at Kununurra
Getting from Kununurra Airport to Your Hotel
The cheapest way to get to the city is with the Kununurra Airport Shuttle. It runs from the airport to select hotels, and you'll need to book your spot at least 24 hours in advance.
The taxi stands are located outside of the arrivals terminal. If there are no drivers to meet your flight, you can call the local taxi company to request your ride.
For those that prefer having more freedom getting around, you can rent a car from one of the rental desks inside the arrivals hall.
Things to Do in Kununurra
- Visit the Bungle Bungle Range. It's located inside Purnululu National Park and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can book a scenic flight over the natural wonder or enjoy the dramatic landscape from the ground.
- Go on a hiking adventure. If you love exploring places on foot, you can sign up for a guided tour of the Echidna Chasm or the Cathedral Gorge.
- Spend a few hours exploring Mirima National Park. It's just a five-minute drive from the city centre and is home to 350-million-year-old sandstone cliffs, gullies and amphitheatres.
- Take a trip down the Gibb River Road. It's considered one of Australia's best drives that winds its way through the heart of Kimberly.
- Go on a cruise at Lake Argyle. Located 70 km from the city is Australia's largest expanse of freshwater. Over 30,000 freshwater crocodiles call the lake home, and you can take a day trip meandering through the waters or spend a few nights on board.