Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Kalgoorlie, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Kalgoorlie from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Kalgoorlie
Best flight deals in April
Currency used in Kalgoorlie
Current Time in Kalgoorlie
Average Temperature in Kalgoorlie
Average Rainfall in Kalgoorlie
See more of Kalgoorlie
Cheap Perth to Kalgoorlie Flights
Kalgoorlie is one of the largest outback towns in Australia. It's been attracting hordes of people to its borders ever since the country's first gold rushes. Today, it's one of the best places to learn about this part of Australia's history and visit one of the most remarkable outdoor galleries on Earth.
With 37 flights a week from Perth to Kalgoorlie, you can find out for yourself what this town has to offer in just 1h 10min. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to help you find cheap flights.
Departing from Perth
Perth has one of the largest airports in Australia. All its terminals have free WiFi, shops, restaurants, ATMs, and airline lounges.
For flights from Perth to Kalgoorlie, you're most likely to depart from Terminal 1 or 3 for Virgin Australia or Terminal 3 or 4 for Qantas Airlines.
Getting to Perth Airport
The cheapest way to get from Perth city centre to the airport is with the local bus. Route 380 will take you to Terminal 1 or 2 while route 40 will drop you off at Terminal 3 or 4.
If you're pressed for time, the fastest way to get to the airport is with a taxi. Metered taxis and Uber are available in the city. A ride should only set you back AUD 42-52 each way.
Parking at Perth Airport
- Short Term: If you're only going away for the weekend, leave your car here. It offers cheaper short-term rates and is close to the terminal building.
- Long Term: For longer trips, you'll get better value for your money by parking your car here. Daily rates start as low as AUD 10, and there is a free 24-hour shuttle bus to the terminals.
- Fast Track: If you don't mind paying a little bit extra for convenience, this is the best option for you. You'll have access to 230 exclusive bays and be within a one-minute walking distance from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Kalgoorlie Airport
Getting from Kalgoorlie Airport to Your Hotel
No public transport runs to and from the airport.
The only way to get from the airport to your hotel is to take a taxi. You'll find the drivers waiting outside the arrivals terminal. A trip into town should cost AUD 10 and take only 10-minutes.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, Kalgoorlie Airport has car hire services. You'll find a handful of car rental companies to choose from in the arrivals terminal.
Things To Do in Kalgoorlie
- Learn about the Kalgoorlie gold rush at the Kalgoorlie-Boulder WA Museum. You'll find out how prospectors searched for gold, what their day-to-day lives were like and see the largest display of gold bars and nuggets in the state.
- Visit the Super Pit. It's one of the world's largest open cut mines. It's part of the historic Golden Mile and is a massive 3.5 kilometres long. You can either take a scenic flight to see it from above or sign up for a tour.
- Looking for a great spot for sundowners? Head up to Mount Charlotte. It's one of the best places in town for stunning sunset views over Australia's outback.
- Head to Karlkurla Bushland Park if you're visiting between July and October. You'll be in time for wildflower season, and the outback will be awash with beautiful colourful landscapes.