Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Hobart, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Hobart from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Search Update" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Adelaide to Hobart Flights
Hobart is one of Tasmania's top destinations. The capital city is home to artsy cafes, old Georgian architecture and the towering Mt Wellington.
With three direct flights each week from Adelaide to Hobart, you'll be exploring this city in just 1h 50 min. Book your trip with Jetstar and use Webjet to help you find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to head for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to Hobart without a hitch!
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport only has one terminal building. Passengers flying to Hobart will find the check-in counters on Level 2 and be able to enjoy free and unlimited WiFi inside the terminal building.
Getting to Adelaide Airport
The cheapest way to get from the CBD to Adelaide Airport is with the local bus. Take the JetExpress or the JetBus service, which both run 7-days a week to the departure terminal.
If you're staying at select Adelaide hotels, you can make use of the airport shuttle service. It costs AUD 10 for a one-way trip, and you'll be fetched from your hotel.
Another option is to take a metered taxi or use a ridesharing service like Uber. The journey will take around 20 minutes depending on traffic and cost between AUD 13-17.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport has two parking options for travellers:
- Terminal Car Park: If you're only going to Hobart for the weekend, leave your vehicle here. It offers the most value for money and is located minutes from the check-in counters.
- Long Term Car Park: For longer trips to Hobart, use this parking lot. The rates will work out cheaper, and there is a free shuttle bus to take you between the terminal building and the car park.
Arriving at Hobart Airport
Getting from Hobart Airport to Your Hotel
The most affordable way to get from Hobart Airport to the city is with the Tasmanian Redline City Hotels Shuttle bus. It's not the fastest option, but you'll be able to split your fare with other travellers, helping to keep your transportation costs low.
If you prefer using a private taxi, you'll find the cab drivers waiting outside of the terminal building. A single trip takes about 20 minutes and costs around AUD 35.
For travellers that want a bit more freedom getting around Hobart, you can hire a car at the airport. Inside the arrivals area, you'll find seven car rental companies with a variety of options to choose from.
Things to Do in Hobart
- Hike Mount Wellington. It's one of the best things to do in Hobart for a reason. The hike takes on average three hours to summit, and you'll be rewarded with one of the most beautiful vistas in Australia.
- Go to Battery Point. Built in the 1830s, the old colonial buildings are a must-visit for architecture lovers. You'll also find plenty of shops and cafes to help you refuel as you explore the ancient suburb.
- Visit the Port Arthur Historic Site. It's one of Australia's most important landmarks, and it's also believed to be the most haunted. If you're brave enough, venture here at night for the popular ghost hunting tour.
Hobart, Australia - Hobart Airport (HBA)
Hobart Airport is your first stop to Hobart, the capital city of Tasmania. Use Webjet's map of Hobart Airport's terminals and a guide to car hire at Hobart Airport, airport hotel accommodation, taxis and airline lounges before you fly and ensure an easier trip.