Compare Cheap Flights from Sydney to Griffith, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Griffith from Sydney? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Griffith
Best flight deals in October
Cheapest Price from Sydney to Griffith
Currency used in Griffith
Average Time to Griffith
Current Time in Griffith
Average Temperature in Griffith
Average Rainfall in Griffith
See more of Griffith
Cheap Sydney to Griffith Flights
Located in New South Wales, Griffith is the food and wine capital of the Riverina. With nearly 60% of the population descended from Italian ancestors, the town is nicknamed Little Italy, and it's excellent food and wine scene that reflects its heritage.
With over two flights each day between Sydney and Griffith, your taste buds can be exploring the town's delicious restaurants in just 1h 30 min. Book your trip with Regional Express and use Webjet's search engine to uncover the best cheap flights.
Ready to head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Sydney to Griffith!
Departing from Sydney Airport
Getting to Sydney Airport
Take the train from the city. The T8 Airport line runs every 10 minutes between 5:00 a.m. to midnight, and it's one of the fastest ways to get to the terminal buildings.
Use the local bus. It's the cheapest transportation option, with fares from the CBD to the airport costing as little as AUD 5.60.
Hail a taxi or use a ride-sharing service. The ride will cost between AUD 45-55 and take about 20-minutes depending on the traffic.
Parking Options at Sydney Airport
There are three parking options available at Sydney Airport.
- If you're only going to Griffith for the day, leave your car in P1 or P2 for the best short-term rates.
- For stays longer than a week, use P3. It's close to the terminal building and has better daily prices.
- If you're travelling to Griffith on a budget, the cheapest parking option at Sydney Airport is at the Blu Emu. While the lot is 15-minutes away from the terminals, there is a free airport shuttle bus that you can use.
Arriving at Griffith Airport
Getting from Griffith Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public buses or trains that service Griffith Airport.
The best way to get to your hotel is to book a taxi or hire a car.
If there are no cabs to meet your flight, you can phone Griffith City Taxis to request a ride.
Alternatively, the car hire desks are inside the arrivals hall. You can choose from Avis, Thrifty or Hertz.
Things to Do in Griffith
- Visit the Hermit's Cave on top of Scenic Hill. The reclusive Valeri Ricetti lived here from 1929 to 1939 and created a kitchen, a chapel, a bedroom and gardens. Visitors can explore the caves with two self-guided trails by following the track markers.
- Explore one of the cities many lookout points. Drive along Scenic Drive until you reach Rotary Lookout or go to Sir Dudley De Chair Lookout where you can get a bird's eye view of the town's agriculture.
- Go wine tasting. Griffith has a number of wineries that are open every day for tours and tastings. The city also plays host to the annual Wine and Food Festival, where you can enjoy festivities while sampling the best of the regions produce.
- Take a day trip to Cocoparra National Park. Its many scenic walking trails that will take you past colourful wildflowers, gullies and plenty of wildlife. Keep a look outside for grey kangaroos, marsupial mice and possums.