Compare Cheap Flights from Hobart to Gold Coast, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Gold Coast from Hobart? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Gold Coast
Best flight deals in July
Cheapest Price from Hobart to Gold Coast
Currency used in Gold Coast
Average Time to Gold Coast
Current Time in Gold Coast
Average Temperature in Gold Coast
Average Rainfall in Gold Coast
See more of Gold Coast
Cheap Hobart to Gold Coast Flights
The Gold Coast is Australia's ultimate holiday destination. It has a thriving surf scene, modern architecture and 300 days of sunshine each year.
With multiple flights between Hobart and Gold Coast every day, you can be relaxing on one of the city's top beaches in just 3h 45min. Book your trip with leading airlines Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to uncover great cheap flights.
Ready to take for the skies? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Hobart to Gold Coast!
Departing from Hobart
Getting to Hobart Airport
The cheapest way to get to Hobart Airport is with the Tasmanian Redline City Hotels shuttle bus. It operates between select hotels in the city and drops passengers off at the departure terminals. If you want to use this service, you will need to book your spot in advance.
A much faster option is to take a taxi. A trip to the airport will take 20 minutes and cost around AUD 35.
Parking at Hobart Airport
If you want to leave your car at Hobart airport, you have three options to choose from:
- Main Car Park: For short weekend breaks to Gold Coast, use this parking lot. It costs only AUD 44 for a 24-hour stay and is close to the departure terminals.
- Valet Parking: If you don't want to waste time at the airport and want absolute convenience while at the airport, park your car here. It costs AUD 55 per day, and it's the closest option to the check-in counters.
- Saver Car Park: Daily rates start at AUD 32. It's the best choice for budget travellers who don't mind parking further away from the terminal building.
Arriving at The Gold Coast Airport
Getting from the Gold Coast Airport to Your Hotel
Take the local bus. You can pay for your fare as you go or purchase the Go Explore Pass. It costs AUD 10 per day and will give you unlimited bus and tram rides.
Hail a taxi. The drivers will be waiting outside of the arrivals terminal, and a one-way trip to Surfers Paradise should cost between AUD 30-60.
Other options include taking one of the private transfer services available at the airport or hiring a car from one of the companies inside the arrivals hall area.
Things to Do in the Gold Coast
- Scream your lungs out at one of the many theme parks. Cool off from the heat of the day at Wet n' Wild or get an adrenaline rush on the rides at Dreamworld.
- Learn how to surf. Sign up for a few lessons or join one of the week-long retreats. You'll get to learn how to catch a wave at one of the best surfing spots in the world.
- Head inland to explore more of Gold Coast's natural beauty. Just outside of the city are the UNESCO World Heritage rainforests of Lamington and Springbok.
- Visit one of the markets. At The Village and Carrara Markets, you'll find over 500 stalls selling everything from food to antiques and everything in between. It's the best spot to visit if you're looking for some souvenirs to take back home.