Compare Cheap Flights from Brisbane to Gold Coast, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Gold Coast from Brisbane? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Gold Coast
Best flight deals in December
Currency used in Gold Coast
Current Time in Gold Coast
Average Temperature in Gold Coast
Average Rainfall in Gold Coast
See more of Gold Coast
A Guide to Gold Coast
Know Before You Go
- Save money with free transport. Some hostels and hotels in the area offer a free airport pick-up and drop off.
- Get free WiFi. The internet in Australia is known to be expensive and slow. If you need to get online and don't want to spend money, go to Mcdonalds and use their free Wi-Fi.
- Fill up on cheap food. Eating out in the Gold Coast is one of the quickest ways to blow your budget. To keep costs down, swap sit down restaurants for a quick sandwich or cheaper Asian and Indian food.
- Sign up for special passes. The Gold Coast is home to an array of exciting theme parks like Movieworld and Wet 'n Wild. If you're planning to visit multiple parks, you'll save money by picking up deals and special passes that give you unlimited visits.
- Stay safe while in the ocean. The Gold Coast is a popular destination for ocean lovers, but it's important to beware of your surroundings while in the water. Always swim where there are lifeguards and stay between the red and yellow flags. The sun is also strong in this part of the world so you will need to keep hydrated and wear enough sunblock to prevent heatstroke.
Getting Around Gold Coast
- Take the bus from the airport. Route 777 runs a regular service every 15-minutes from the airport to Broadbeach South station. From there you can transfer to other bus routes or the G: Link tram. Route 760 is another bus that connects the airport to the Varsity Lakes train station.
- Other bus options include Surfside Buslines. The company runs regular buses up and down the coast. It also provides shuttles from the train stations into Surfers Paradise and to the theme parks.
- If you want to save money on transport options, buy the Freedom Pass. You'll get return airport transfers, unlimited theme-park transfers and local bus travel for only AUD 78 per person.
- Hop on board the tram service. The G: Link service connects passengers to Southport and Broadbeach. Single trip tickets start from AUD 4.80, and there are day passes available for AUD 10 from 7-Eleven shops.
- Flag down a metered taxi. This is the most expensive option to get around the Gold Coast. You can also call ahead and pre-book your trip with one of the local operators.
When is The Best Time to Visit Gold Coast?
With over 300 days of sunshine a year, there isn't a bad time to visit the Gold Coast. For the most part, you can expect clear blue skies, warm weather and plenty of outdoor activities.
If you're looking for the best parties, plan your trip between September and November. Schoolies Week sees an influx of new grads and some of the best parties of the year.
December to February is perfect for travellers looking for the classic beach holiday. The weather is hot and humid, and it's one of the best times of year to learn how to surf. Just make sure you drink enough water and load up on the SPF.
March to May is ideal for travellers looking for a quiet beach holiday. The cooler autumn weather sees the summer crowds disappearing, and you'll have the Gold Coast's 860 km coastline all to yourself.
Plan your trip to the Gold Coast between June and August to see the migrating whales. The temperatures are also more bearable, especially for those travelling from cooler climates. If you want to avoid the crowds, plan your trip around the school holidays and the Queen's birthday in June.
Airports in Gold Coast
Gold Coast Airport
The Gold Coast Airport is the sixth busiest in Australia. It's also the fastest growing airport in the country and is a hub for Jetstar Airways.
Getting To and From Gold Coast Airport
The cheapest way to get from the airport to your hotel is with the Translink public bus service. You can either pay for fares as you go or buy the Go Explore Pass for unlimited travel for only AUD 10 each day.
The taxi ranks are located outside of the arrivals terminal. A one way trip to Surfers Paradise should cost between AUD 30 to 60.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you'll find the car rental desks opposite the arrivals area. Private transfer services are also available at the airport.