Compare Cheap Flights from Adelaide to Gold Coast, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Gold Coast from Adelaide? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheapest time to fly to Gold Coast
Best flight deals in September
Cheapest Price from Adelaide to Gold Coast
Currency used in Gold Coast
Average Time to Gold Coast
Current Time in Gold Coast
Average Temperature in Gold Coast
Average Rainfall in Gold Coast
See more of Gold Coast
Cheap Adelaide to Gold Coast Flights
Home to 57 km of pristine coastline and near perfect surf breaks, the Gold Coast is Australia's ultimate holiday destination.
The best part? You can fly from Adelaide to the Gold Coast in just 2h 35 min to the great cheap flights available. Hop on board one of the 15 direct weekly flights with Virgin Australia or Jetstar, and you'll be exploring this Queensland city in no time.
Ready to pack your bags and head for the clouds? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Adelaide to the Gold Coast.
Departing from Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport is the fifth busiest airport in Australia and only has one terminal building. For flights departing to the Gold Coast, you'll find the check-in counters on Level 2.
Passengers can also make use of the free and unlimited WiFi, restaurants, shops and airline lounges in the terminal building.
Getting to Adelaide Airport
If you're on a tight budget, the cheapest way to get to the airport from the CBD is with the public bus. JetExpress and JetBus both operate regular services to and from the airport, 7-days a week.
Staying at one of the hotels in Adelaide's CBD? You can book a transfer with the door-to-door shuttle service. It runs every day and will only set you back AUD 10.
Metered taxis and ridesharing services are also available. A single trip will set you back AUD 13-17 and takes 20 minutes if there is no traffic.
Parking at Adelaide Airport
If you want to leave your car at Adelaide Airport you can choose from two options:
- Terminal Car Park: For weekend trips to the Gold Coast, park your car here. It offers the best rates for short-term stays and is close to the terminal building.
- Long Term Car Park: Spending a week or more at the Gold Coast? This car park offers the best long-term rates and is only a 10-minute walk to the check-in counters.
Arriving at The Gold Coast Airport
Getting from the Gold Coast Airport to Your Hotel
Looking for the cheapest way to get from the Gold Coast Airport to your hotel? Use the Translink public bus service. Pay your fare as you go or buy the Go Explore Pass. For AUD 10 a day you can get unlimited rides on the bus and tram services.
The taxi ranks are located outside of the arrival terminals. A trip to Surfers Paradise usually costs AUD 30-60 depending on the traffic.
The airport also has private transfer services. You can book in advance or sign up once you arrive at the airport.
Prefer having your own set of wheels? You'll find the car rental desks opposite the arrivals area.
Things to Do in the Gold Coast
- Spend the day at one of the city's many theme parks. Wet n' Wild is perfect for those hot, summer days. For more of an adrenaline rush visit Dreamworld's Big Eight or hang out with your favourite cartoon characters at Warner Bros.
- With 57 km of coastline, beach bums will be spoilt for choice. Find a spot and work on your tan or learn how to surf at the popular Surfers Paradise.
- The Gold Coast has more than just a gorgeous coastline for nature lovers. If you head inland, you can visit the World Heritage rainforests, Lamington and Springbrook.
- Don't leave the Gold Coast without visiting its markets. The Village and Carrara Markets have over 500 stalls, selling everything from food to jewellery, clothes to antiques. It's the perfect stop for souvenirs and finding some great deals.