Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Geraldton, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Geraldton from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet flight fees per booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
|Departure Date||Last Updated^|
Cheapest time to fly to Geraldton
Best upcoming flight deals
Currency used in Geraldton
Current Time in Geraldton
Average Temperature in Geraldton
Average Rainfall in Geraldton
See more of Geraldton
Cheap Perth to Geraldton Flights
With an average of 8 hours of sunshine every day, Geraldton is a favourite holiday destination in Australia. With its beautiful beaches, rich history and heritage tours, it has something to offer every kind of traveller.
With 24 direct flights each week from Perth to Geraldton, you can explore this quaint town in just 55 minutes. Book your trip with either Qantas or Virgin Australia and use Webjet to find cheap flights.
Ready for your next getaway? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Geraldton without a hitch!
Departing from Perth
Perth has one of the largest airports in Australia. It's four terminals have free WiFi, shops, restaurants, ATMs, and airline lounges.
For flights from Perth to Geraldton, you're most likely to depart from Terminal 1 or 3 for Virgin Australia or Terminal 3 or 4 for Qantas Airlines.
Getting to Perth Airport
If you want to save money, the best way to get to Perth Airport is with the local bus. Take route 380 if you're departing from Terminal 1 or 2 or route 40 for Terminal 3 or 4.
The quickest way to get to the airport is with a metered taxi. Ride-sharing services like Uber are also available, and both services tend to cost around AUD 42-52 each way.
However, keep in mind that Perth is known for its traffic jams so give yourself enough buffer time to get to the airport.
Parking at Perth Airport
Which Parking Option is the Best For You?
- Short Term: If you're only away for a weekend trip, leave your car here. It offers cheaper rates and is close to the terminal building.
- Long Term: For trips longer than a few days, you'll get better value for your money by parking your car here. Daily rates start at AUD 10, and there is a free 24-hour shuttle bus to the terminals.
- Fast Track: If you don't mind paying a little bit extra for convenience, choose this option. You'll have access to 230 exclusive bays and be within a one-minute walking distance from the check-in counters.
Arriving at Geraldton
Getting from Geraldton Airport to Your Hotel
No public buses or trains run regular services to and from Geraldton Airport.
The only way you can get to your hotel is with a taxi or an airport shuttle service. You'll find the taxi rank outside of the arrivals terminal and a ride costs around AUD 15 each way.
If you prefer having your own set of wheels, you can hire a car from Geraldton Airport. The car rental companies are located inside the arrivals terminal.
Things To Do in Geraldton
- Visit the Western Australia Museum. It has exhibits on the environmental, social, cultural and economic stories of the Midwest region. There is also a Shipwrecks Gallery where you can learn about the Dutch ships that crashed off the coast between 1629 and 1727.
- Hire a car and drive the famous Chapman Valley Heritage Trail. It's a 100 km tour that will take you through the valley that was mined for lead and copper for almost 100 years. Today, you'll find beautiful scenery, many historical points and rural farms.
- Visit the town during July and September to witness the blooming of the wildflowers. Australia's Midwest region is the perfect destination to watch hundreds of flowers turn the surrounding landscape into fields of pink, blue and white.
- Marvel at Geraldton's cathedral. It was built between 1916 and 1938 and is considered one of the best architectural achievements of Monsignor John Hawes. The cathedral is open to visitors after mass from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and tours are held on at 10:00 a.m. Monday and Friday.