Compare Cheap Flights from Perth to Esperance, Australia
Looking for cheap flights to Esperance from Perth? Use Webjet's deal finder to help you compare flights, carriers and seating classes all year round. You'll be sure to find the right flight to match your budget, plans and travel preferences.
*Prices on this page are subject to change without notice, perform a search to view live pricing. Prices are inclusive of taxes and airline surcharges. Webjet fees per flight booking: Webjet Servicing Fee: Domestic $21.95, NZ/Pacific $24.95, International $32.95. Booking Price Guarantee: Domestic $12.95, NZ/Pacific $14.95, International $21.95. Varying payment fees are included in the price breakdown on Webjet’s checkout page, once your payment method has been selected.
^Flight prices are indicative, based on passenger numbers and may vary dependent on your individual flight dates. Prices were found by customers on the date in the right hand column labelled "Last Updated" and may vary. Complete a new search to view live pricing.
Cheap Perth to Esperance Flights
Located on the south coast of Western Australia, Esperance is home to beautiful beaches and more than 100 nearby islands. It's a top destination for travellers looking to escape the city and soak up the country's untouched natural treasures.
With 19 direct flights each week from Perth to Esperance, you can be exploring this part of Australia in just 1h 35min. Book your trip with Virgin Australia and use Webjet's search engine to help you find the cheapest day to fly.
Ready to pack your bags? Here's everything you need to know about flying from Perth to Esperance.
Departing from Perth
Getting to Perth Airport
The cheapest way to get from Perth to the airport is with the local bus. Transperth runs a daily service between the city and the T1, T2, T3 and T4 terminals. Fares start at AUD 4.50 per person.
If you want a more direct option, hail a metered taxi or request a ride with Uber. A trip from the CBD will cost around AUD 42-52, and you'll need to give yourself enough buffer time to get to the departure halls in case the traffic is gridlocked.
Parking at Perth Airport
There are three parking options available at Perth Airport:
- Short Term: If you're only going to Esperance for the weekend, leave your car here. The rates are cheaper for short stays, and you'll be close to the check-in counters.
- Long Term: For week long trips or more, you'll get a better rate by using this lot. Daily prices start at AUD 10, and you can use the free shuttle service to get to and from the terminal.
- Fast Track: If you don't want to waste any time at the airport, use this parking option. You'll have access to 230 exclusive bays and be within a one-minute walking distance of the terminal building.
Arriving at Esperance Airport
Getting from Esperance Airport to Your Hotel
There are no public transport options that serve the airport and the city.
The best way to get to your accommodation is to hire a car or use a metered taxi.
You'll find the taxi ranks outside of the arrivals hall, or you can call the Esperance Taxi Service to book your ride.
The car rental desks are located inside the arrivals hall, and you choose from either Avis or Budget.
Things to do
Things to Do in Esperance
- Visit Lake Hillier - Australia's famous pink lake. You can take a cruise to Middle Island to see this natural wonder with your own eyes.
- Relax on the whitest beaches in Australia. Hire a car and take the scenic 38 km Great Ocean Drive past the areas best beaches. Twilight Bay is one of the most popular stops, thanks to its turquoise waters, picnic tables and beautiful rock formations.
- Take a trip to Stonehenge. Esperance is home to the world's only full-size replica. It's open Thursday to Monday and entrance is AUD 10 per person.
- Go to Cape Le Grand National Park. It's home to mountain peaks, empty beaches and the famous Lucky Bay. If you're lucky, you'll be able to spot kangaroos sunbathing in the white sand not too far from one of the public campgrounds.